Part 49

Everyone sat straight at the panic voice of the doctor.
Tae who heard the doctor rushed towards him.

"What happened Doctor." Tae asked

"We don't know tae everything was normal she was under observation but suddenly her vessels were not able to hold blood. She is losing blood from her body. Tae you know what it means right." The doctor said

Tae looked at the doctor with teary eyes.
"Please please let me in please let me do this." He begged

"You know tae i cant do it. Trust me arrange some o postive blood." The doctor said and walked away.

The nurse came ahead and asked for any donor.

"Tae what is the doctor saying. " Jungkook asked

"K-kiki s-she s-she......." And he is cried getting on his knees. Jungkook immediately held him and asked again with a loud beating heart.

"Tae please tell me." Jungkook asked
All the others attention was towards tae.

"If she doesn't get blood. Her organs might fail or she could go into coma. " Tae said and just kept crying in jungkook's shoulder.

Everyone in the room felt suffocated. Their hearts paced up hearing about the worst scenario.

The nurse interrupted asking for any donor which unfortunately no one was until Tae's uncle spoke.

"She is an O postive." He said pointing toward the aunt who was trying to shush her husband but eventually sheepishly smiled when she was caught red handed

She followed the nurse to complete the procedure.
Tae for the timing didn't say anything but a lot of words were left to be spoken.

"Daddaa looks it's a butterfly 🦋🦋🦋 it's so pretty dadda." Kiki excitedly spoke.

" Hmmm but not more than my princess. " Jungkook said on which kiki giggled and placed a sweet peck on his cheek.

"Dadda catch one for me." Kiki said

Jungkook nodded. He tried to get hold of those butterflies but none came into his hands. On which kiki pouted.

"Why are they running away dadda." Kiki asked

"Because they don't want to be caught they just wanna fly high in the sky and enjoy their life. " Jungkook said while catching the butterfly

"Dadda one day i will also fly above like them " kiki said

"But i will always catch my kiki " Jungkook joked.

"But what if i go very far where i can never return back. Dadda don't let me go. I will be scared. "

Jungkook who heard all of this smiled and said

"Ofcourse my princess i will never let you go i will catch my butterfly always like this " and with that he opened his fist where a butterfly was quietly sitting.
Kiki excitingly gasped and tried to touch the butterfly but it flew away. And this time kiki giggled with her wish being granted.

"Promise."
"Promise."

.......................
                🦋
            🦋
           🦋        
✨ 🦋
  🤌  ✨

And jungkook broke out remembering the promise.
"Sorry kiki dadda didn't fulfill his promise. He didn't catch you before he should.

Tae meanwhile just talking with the doctor with his tears falling everytime. He went and sat near Jungkook and leaned his head on his shoulder for some warmth.