*SPECIAL PART* ❤️

I just couldn't help but write one....
A lot of things were missed out and i thought of somewhat adding it here.

"How many for today?"

"Mr Kim 10 patients before break and 2 after that " the receptionist answered politely.

"Ok so i can leave early right." Tae asked expectantly
The receptionist laughed and said
"Yes sir you can leave early.

Years passed well and happily for the Jeon Kim family.
Where Jungkook and hyungs business was going great tae also managed to get back to his work.

Taegukk was only 1 and half when tae started to work. He sometimes regrets leaving his kid alone but he had to work again so he hired a best nanny for him.

Kiki also turned out to be somewhere protective over taegukk.

"Eomma where is my dress?" Kiki shouted from her room.
Tae entered the room with taegukk in his arms all ready to go for the wedding.

Wedding?
Well it's our jhope's wedding. It was a shock to the members when one day Hobie confronted the members that he was dating Lisa.
All were very happy and they let Hobie go with just 10 smacks from Jin for hiding such thing.

"Ohh good god kiki you aren't dressed yet" tae said
"What to do my dress is not here " she said irritatingly taking out all the dress of the cupboard.

Tae pulled her ears
"Ya how dare you make a mess right in front of me. I told you that your dress went for a wash and is downstairs " he said scolding the latter

Kiki winced but immediately ran to get ready as they were getting late.

Jungkook changed taegukk's diaper when tae got ready.

"Ohh my baby .. you popped so much champ." Jungkook said cleaning Taegukk's bums who was licking his fist and looking at his dadda.
"Ok all done and you are good to go " Jungkook said as he took taegukk in his arms and begun to play with him.

"Dadda how am I looking ?" Kiki asked entering the room

"Wow my princess looks so pretty. " Jungkook Said as a matter of fact.

Tae meanwhile got out of the washroom

"Jungkook did you pack taegukk's bag." He asked while drying his hairs.

For a second jungkook's breath got stuck. He came back to his sense when he saw kiki smirking at him and tae shouting his name again and again

"Abb kiki can you take taegukk downstairs we will just be back " Jungkook said

"Are you sure dadda that you will be JUST back." Kiki whispered teasingly so that tae cant hear.

"You.... " But before that kiki ran out with taegukk in her arms.

"Jungkook i am calling you since so long why aren't you hearing me. Have you taken taegukk's bag. His diapers are ne-" he was cut off by jungkook's lips which harshly attached to his.

Tae heart beat increased due to the sudden impulse but he started responding once he calmed down.

Jungkook placed his one hand on Tae's waist where the other hand was busy squeezing his cheeks.
He pulled tae as near as he could and tilted his head for a better axis.
Tae placed his hands on jungkook's hands and tried to pull back but Jungkook just pulled his closer.

Knowing there is no way he can stop his bunny he gave up.

Both kissed each other so roughly.
Falling out of breath both left each other's lips with a pop.
Breathing heavily Jungkook looked at tae who was looking down with his chest heaving up and down.

As soon as tae looked up to match his grey eyes with the dark orbs Jungkook lost his sanity.

Mumbling a fuck he shifted the clothes inside the cupboard that were behind tae and picked tae up who yelped. He placed him on the deck and took his lips once again in a hungry kiss.

Tae feeling equally needy gave in.
Kissing with their tongues tied tightly to each other. Tae fisted jungkook's hair meanwhile Jungkook began sucking the latters neck leaving deep red marks.

Tae bit his lips controlling his moans knowing how big turn on it will be for his bunny and that they have to leave asap.

Giving each other ten more minutes they left for the wedding.

The wedding went fun with lots of blessings, well wishes and teasing to the couple. .

On a Sunday..

Finally after the whole 6 days wait Sunday came brightly in the manson. This day is the most well waited day as this day all 4 of them are together.
They plan it as very special day and always go out of have parties at home.

Planning a movie day at home everyone was preparing for it.

Kiki was preparing the popcorn whereas Jungkook was preparing the movie and tae he was feeding his son trying to make him sleep but he had no mood to sleep. The dogs slept early and therefore it was the four of them today.

"Daddaaaaa horror movie " kiki chirped happily and both dadda and daughter did a high five.
"What nooooo not fare." Tae whined being scared of horrer movie.
"Eomma waeee.. last time also we didn't watch the movie. You said this time i will choose. Now you have to watch it." Kiki whined
Tae pouted accepting his defeat but widen his eyes when he heard taegukk cry.

Taegukk is a very possesive baby. He just can't see his mom sad or else he starts crying.

"Omo baby my baby eomma is ok see. Eomma is fine don't cry my love i know only you take care of me and think about me." Tae said taunting the other to who rolled there eyes and whispered a mommies boy.

All sat in place. Tae and Jungkook in between, taegukk in tae's arms and kiki beside her dadda. All in one blanket.
During the movie taegukk slept so tae placed him on his cot.

At all horrer scenes tae would jump out loud or hide his face in jungkook's chest feeling scared.
Jungkook would in between kiss Tae's forehead or rub his back to make his feel better.

Finally the movie ended with kiki kissing her parents and wishing them a good night and Jungkook and tae still in the blanket.

"You guys are so mean now i wont be able to sleep the whole night " tae said his face hidden in jungkook's chest.
Jungkook laughed and caressed his back.

"Aww my poor wifey..... Well i know a way to keep you up all night." He said with his deep intimidating voice which sent chills all over Tae's body. And he pulled both of them inside the blanket for the unholy stuffs...

______________________________________
I know this part is small but i had to complete some incomplete part.
And here is the final goodbye to this book. Hope you guys liked it.

Plz support my new book to

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜