Part 23

Everything was turning upside down in kiki's life. The manipulation was on from the teacher and Ye-jin's side. The only difference it made was that now they were behaving well with kiki.
They were trying to make a well place in kiki's heart and destroy Tae's place.

They use to lure kiki with kindness and that kid though was confused with their behaviour still started to bend towards them.

Both the parents noticed kiki's behaviour at home. No, she wasn't like those quite kids, she was the same old naughty kid but what changed was her interaction with her eomma.

Her interaction lessened with her eomma. From hugs and kisses to even talks everything stopped between the two.
It's not like tae didnt try to talk her but kiki started ignoring her eomma's effort and a day came where she told her eomma on face to not talk to her.

Tae was heartbroken. He feared that this might happen one day but he trusted kiki, he knew that his love is more powerful than anyones hate but it proved him wrong.

For kiki it was like Minjae's words just went out of her ears the minute it was spoken.
More than anyone Jungkook was shocked. His felt the whole family was breaking apart. Whereas that poor boy had to be on both sides. One side he was totally concerned for his beloved whereas the other side he was furious at kiki but couldn't do anything as she was his child.
It's not like Jungkook didn't scold her but even his words didn't put any action in kiki and tae always use to stop him fearing that she might also start hating Jungkook.

Well many of you might think kiki hates her eomma but what i feel is she is just in the wrong tract right now.

Well there is this old saying that once you start disliking someone his or her you would find everything bad about it.
And as we know that love takes a lot of time to take a place in heart but hate doesn't even take a second.

Kiki was so much influenced by ye-jin and her teacher. That she started seeing her mother with halfhearted eyes. And no one knew when it changed to hateful eyes.

Now everything tae did seemed wrong to kiki. Even his existence mattered her. She started seeing everything bad in him.
To a matter of fact that she didn't even wanted tae to go out with him.

Poor tae 😭😭

______________________________________

Hey guys to those who think as why have i uploaded such short part then lemme tell you this is just a gist of what is gonna happen.
Now finally you guys are gonna see the real story.

I hope this part was good. And ya please wait for me. And tell me what you think about is gonna happen.

Next part will just be about few incidents of mother daughter.

Are you excited..... See u in the next one 👀.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜