Part 9 (B)

KOOKIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Jk ran inside the washroom on hearing tae shouting his name . He worriedly went inside and  asked
"What happened tae". On hearing nothing from tae he looked at the direction tae was looking at or you can say staring at with big shocked eyes .

His mouth hung wide open at the site.

Aeri was totally covered with soap and water she had toilet paper in her hand and was sitting innocently with bunch of toilet paper all around

Aeri was totally covered with soap and water she had toilet paper in her hand and was sitting innocently with bunch of toilet paper all around. She had her mouth wide open and her tiny hands were moving up and down in fast motion on of her hand was totally covered by toilet paper and on the other hand she was holding a soap .

Few minutes earlier

Aeri woke up due to sudden noise . She slowly sat on the bed and looked here and there searching for her eomma . She tried to get out of the bed but was not able due to the huge pillow barrier her eomma had set up . She pushed one of the pillow which was on the corner and it fell down . On seeing it she started clapping happily and started kicking all the pillows making a mess .

She then tried to get down. As she was leaning down she disbalanced but fortunately didn't fall . She got scared and wanted to be with her eomma therefore she again tried this time she turned around and stepped her feat on the ground pushed her body downwards and stood up . YESSS she stood up but immediately fell . Thank God the pillow was there or else she could have injured herself .

She threw her hands on the floor and started crawling but her eyes caught the open door of the washroom. Forgetting about the motive to find her eomma, this naughty girl walked inside the washroom and saw that a store which was Below the basin was also open . She crawled near it and took out three set of toilet paper and soap . She again started crawling inside the washroom when she felt water on her head . Yaa this girl accidentally switched on the shower button which was above the height of her head . But instead of crying she started enjoying it . Toilet papers were soaked wet the soap had started forming bubbles in her hand which she was rubbing against her body time to time. She was moving her hand rapidly in all directions when she hit the shower tap again making the water stop. She looked up with her doe eyes when a drop of water fell  near her eyes causing her to flinch.  Ignoring it she again started playing when suddenly she saw her eomma and appa looking at her with shocked eyes . She gave them an innocent smile and again started playing.

Present time (this is the time where tae was telling us the incident . Previous chap )

Tae POV

That day she left both of us shooked . This is not the end . She once tore Jungkook's important documents, thankfully Namjoon hyung had a copy of it or else they would have been through a big loss.
The other day she droped her tiny toy in my coffee i almost was going to swallow it .
Waking up at night is her hobby now . *Sighed* but whatever it is she is soo irresistible. Me and kookie let all her naughtiness pass away as she is very small and secondly we both were craving for such moments in our lives.