Part 15 (II)

*CHRISTMAS EVE *

It was early in the morning around
6 O'clock and the Jeon Kim family was sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. The curtains were pulled down so that the rays of the sun donot disturb their sleep . Therefore the room was in complete darkness just a little bit of light was coming from behind the curtains. Beside the bed the heater was on which eventually warmed the room. The lavish grey room felt a cosy and warm environment unlike the cold weather outside.
Jungkook and kiki were properly covered in blankets. Both were in their own dream world, more likely in deep sleep. Jungkook was sleeping with his side turned towards kiki whereas kiki was 180 degree rotated with her head on her dadda's stomach and leg on her dadda's face which Jungkook was holding in his hands. If not covered by the blankets, anyone who would see them would laugh at the chucklesome site. Suddenly kiki hit her leg high in the air and back to Jungkook's face.
This made Jungkook groan in sleep. He pushed kiki's leg unknowingly whereas that girl shifted from her dadda now completely immersed inside that blanket with her tiny toes peeping out . Whereas Jungkook turned to the other side to cuddle with his beloved wifey but found nothing but an empty space.
His sleep was already broken by the kick his Ronaldo daughter had given him. On not finding his wifey on the bed he was completely out from his lethargic state.
He stretched his arms and legs inside the blanket and rubbed his left eye with the back of his hand. His lips formed a pout and his eyes shut tight trying to drench the left over sleepiness inside of him. He sat on the bed with his back resting on the back of the bed. He raised his arms in the air while yawning and then he brought his hands together lifting his shoulder up (i hope u can imagine what i am trying to describe 😅) .
He looked towards the washroom to check if tae was in there but the door was open and the lights were off. Then he looked at his left and saw kiki's tiny feet coming out of the blanket whereas the rest was inside. He giggled at her baby's position. He positioned her and left to find his other baby.

"Jagi

"Jagi ... Jagiya where are u". Jungkook was calling tae softly in his deep sleepy voice . He went downstairs and was awestruck with the sight. The whole living room was decorated with red , green and white balloon, their was a giant Santa statue beside the tree they decorated yesterday. The gifts were neatly wrapped up and kept above the socks kiki had placed yesterday, streamers were decorated everywhere In short, it was a wonderful Christmas decoration.