Part 31

Jungkook who rushed inside the room immediately fell on his knees and started crying.
"You promised me that you will never leave me tae then why ... Just why tell me WHYYYYYY.  Was my love not enough huh!. In my every breath it was you. In my every touch it was you. All my prayers was to always be with you. Tell me how will I survive TELL MEEE. No you can't die like this tae you just can't. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH" he yelled.

All the members who were sitting outside waiting impatiently for Jungkook to show some signs stood up hearing his shout. Jin again broke into tears. Namjoon who all this while was crying silently not letting anyone see his tears pulled jin in his embrace and let him cry. Couldn't hold back for a long he again began to cry. Jimin on the other hand had fainted and therefore he was lying unconscious on the sofa with a moist eyed Suga by his side. And jhope was looking after the kids especially minjae trying to calm him down but how could he possibly do it himself when he himself was totally lost by the news.
Kiki meanwhile found a picture of tae she bought it outside and placed it on the dinning table. She plucked some flowers which was grown in the garden by tae and placed it in front of the picture.
"The moments i have shared with you are wonderful. I did not hope that i will loose you like this. Take good care of yourself up above." Kiki said praying towards the picture. She was totally ready to except the loss of her mother as if it was just a mere tragedy.

Jimin who had now got his consciousness saw what kiki was doing.
"Kiki what are you doing?" He asked sternly.
"I am praying to him after all he is dead." Kiki said.
"How dare you HUH HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT MY BEAR IS DEAD. He.. he is not dead not dead." Jimin said with his breath getting heavy.
"Jimin breath bub dont shout." Suga said worriedly.
"Look at her just look at her how easily she is calling my bear dead." He said getting his eyes teary.
Jin who wanted to say something was interrupted by kiki.
"He is dead i saw it with my own eyes. This is the least i could do for him." Kiki said
Jin who heard these words from kiki shot his eyes towards her who gulped looking at the angry expression of jin.

"ENOUGH WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. NOT A WORD ABOUT MY BEAR YOU HEAR ME." Jin said shouting at her.

Minjae and jhope ran towards the loud shout of jin (yoonmin was sleeping.) and saw how kiki was praying infront of Tae's photo. Where one gave kiki a shocked expression the other was disgusted by her. Even Jungkook got out of the room to see the commotion created.

"What happened." Jungkook asked with whatever voice he was left with.
All panicked hearing his voice not wanting him to see what his daughter has done. But unfortunately their fear came true.

"WHO DID THIS." Came a roar. Everyone knew this was gonna happen.
A mad Jungkook marched towards the table where his smiling husband's photo was kept. In any other situation he would have cooed looking at his husband's picture smiling so innocently. But looking at the white flowers kept infront of the picture enraged him. He harshly took the picture in his one hand whereas the other hand fisted the flowers only to smash them.

"HOW DARE YOU CLAIM MY TAE AS DEAD.... WHO DID THIS HUH. I. ASKED. WHO. DID. THIS " he roared loudly being totally enraged.

He glanced at kiki who was standing right where the photo was
"It was you wasn't it." Jungkook frowned at kiki. There was no fatherly affection in jungkook's eyes. He was dragging holes in kiki's body

Kiki was beyond frustrated therefore she shouted back.
" YES YES YES IT WAS ME. THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO MOURN LIKE YOU ALL. HE IS DEAD MEANS HE IS DEAD. FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON." she shouted.

And a tight slap landed on her face at the exact moment she spilled those venomous words.

"ENOUGH" Jungkook shouted. He slapped kiki across her face and trust me he has no regrets about it.