Part 46

Two panicked parents came rushing towards the ICU on getting a call from the hospital. Behind them trailed a long chain of people who were equally impulsive and were holding the two from stumbling upon anything.

Tae and Jungkook were waiting for kiki to come, excited for a new beginning, with love and happiness until the very next moments they got a call from the hospital that their daughter got into an accident.
Both being traumatized called Namjoon who immediately came into action and informed the others to anticipate.

Somehow managing themselves, they reached towards the ICU theatre, where they saw a crying minjae drenched in blood. All gasped and rushed towards the crying boy.

"Minjae" Jimin called out worriedly

Minjae who looked up to find his whole family standing in front of him. He immediately rushed and hugged Jungkook

"Kook appa k-kiki s-she s-she " he hiccuped

Well Jungkook's situation was no better he was equally crying. His heart was pacing out of his chest therefore how can you expect him to console others.

Tae who just fell on his knees was immediately held by Jin

"Tae..... Please bub be strong nothing will happen hmmm" Jin said with teary eyes

Suddenly the doctors came out of  icu theatre. All rushed towards the doctor

"Doctor h-h-how i-is my b-b-bab-y" tae somehow Managed to say to the doctor who looked at tae with shock

"Tae what are you doing here. Don't tell me she is your child." Well ya the doctor will obviously recognise tae as they have worked together. Tae hastily nodded

"Tae don't worry we will try to save her hmm.. don't worry." The doctor patted his back and said

"What is the scenario now." Jhope asked

"Well she is injured very badly but thankfully nothing internal damage happened. If anything which might concern is that she has lost a lot of blood. Therefore we just need to see if she could be stable and if any worse we would require blood." The doctor explained

Tae breath out a sigh in relief that it was not something major.

"Well we found this with her." The doctor said
And he took out a purple diary and gave it to tae who teared up seeing blood stains on it.

The doctor excused themselves when Jin suddenly asked minjae sternly

"Minjae how did all of this happened?"

Minjae who looked up at his eomma due to the sudden question looked down in guilt

" We had a fight and i got angry and left. When I was crossing the road  kiki suddenly ran towards me when a car came and hit her badly. I asked driver uncle to help me bring her to the hos-"
His words were cut of with a loud slap on his cheek

As a result he stumbled upon and fell on the ground. He closed his eyes tightly accepting the slap thinking that he deserved it

"HOW COULD YOU MINJAE... BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESSNESS ANYTHING SERIOUS COULD HAVE HAPPENED."  Roared an angry Namjoon

All the rest gasped at the sudden slap. They all looked at Namjoon shockingly. Tae and Jungkook immediately rushed towards the fallen boy whereas Suga rushed to get some water and Jimin and jhope stepped forward at the sudden movement.

"Oppa what was that?" Tae asked at Namjoon with wide eyes taking minjae into his embrace who was sobbing.

Jungkook was caressing the latter's back to sooth him. Whereas Namjoon and Jin looked unaffected. Well ofcourse it is their own child ofcourse they would feel angry and blame the latter.

"Exactly oppa there is no way you could behave with him like this he did no wrong." Jimin said

"No eomma appa is right. It's all because of me. Had i have been more careful nothing would have happened today." Minjae said peeping out of Tae's embrace.

"I am sorry sorry tae eomma because of me kiki." And he just cried  in his embrace.

"Shhh my baby nothing was your fault hmmm. And don't worry doctor uncle said that she is gonna be fine. Hmm don't worry." Tae whispered in his ears ignoring the glares given by Jin and Namjoon.
On the other hand Suga got some water and fed the boy

For the next half and hour everyone was settled. Jin and Namjoon had finally realised how big of a blame they had put on their child but it's not the right time to apologise so they waited for everything to get normal.

Minjae on the other hand was fast asleep. He was laying on Suga who was combing the little's hair.

Tae and Jungkook were sitting on the left side with their hand in hand. Even though situation wasn't that tense but who wouldn't be scared to find their children in a icu. Tae being a doctor could atleast understand the dept of this accident but Jungkook for him he was just lost and impatient to meet his daughter.

"Everything will be ok na ?" Jungkook asked tae

"Everything has to be okay." Tae answered .

He somehow managed to notice the diary beside him. Out of curiosity he leaned to get reach of it. Jungkook looked at tae observing what he was doing.

Both looked at each other and then at the diary. Inhaling a sharp breath tae open the diary.

Hey Dear Diary........

______________________________________
So everyone ready for knowing what's in the diary.. 
Guys well i am actually not doing very well so please keep supporting me and be a little patience for the next part as i have to think a lot in the upcoming chapters.

Btw did you guys watch Run BTS.... I am gonna miss this legend show 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

See you in the next one 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜