Part 15 (IV)

Tae's hands were burning a lot but he kept that pain aside and thought of following his husband. This is not how he thought his birthday was going to be.
He followed Jungkook behind.
"H-hub-by plz liste- ". Tae said while they entered the room.
"OHHHHHH SHUTT UPPP". Jungkook shouted on top of his voice flinching tae as well as kiki was whimpered in her sleep.
Tae immediately ran to her baby and started stroking her hair. Pampering her forehead with kisses until kiki went back to sleep.
"Ko-kiie p-plz talk softly". Tae said while soft tears came out his eyes. He might be pampering kiki but he himself needs it so bad . As i told u that he behaves like a child when he gets sad and just wants his hubby. But today the one who Pampers him is angry himself.
"Softly ohh ya right softly. Do u think u did something worth talking softly to u huh. If you want me not to get more angry then don't show me your face understood. And ya if possible do one good thing feed me cause I haven't eaten anything since morning". Jk said with a  sarcastic soft voice.
"K-kookie p-plz it is f-for kiki. She w-will w-wa-ke u-up". Tae said. He just made an excuse, he knows kiki is a heavy sleeper. He did this as he was scared with Jungkook's behaviour and he knew that it was the only thing that could calm jk down .

"Stop using kiki for this mess ok. You know she is a heavy sleeper.". Jk said rudely.
"K-kookie wae are u talking to me like that huh. I didn't cal-". Tae said. By this time his eyes was filled with tears. Firstly because of the harsh behaviour his husband is giving him, he is not used to it and secondly the burning sensation on his hands.
" Tae plz stop it before i get more angry. Today because of u my 5 month of hard work went in vain. Today because of you i disappointed my hyungs all because of you. I asked u one thing just one fuc***g thing and i couldn't even get that from u. Why tae why today could have been the best day of our lives but you just made it unlucky why". Jk yelled with his fat tears appearing.
Tae was very hurt with the words spoken by Jungkook but right now he knew his hubby needed space. He apologized to Jungkook for something he never did. What to do he is just like that, he feels that if a fight could just calm with a sorry he is ready to be guilty always.
By this time kiki squirmed in her sleep.
"D-daada u are back". Kiki asked in her sleepy voice.
Tae immediately rushed towards her trying to make her sleep, he knew jk is not in a mood to talk to anyone.
"Yess bub daada is back, but it's pretty late so sleep humm we'll talk tomorrow". Tae whispered trying to not show the tensed situation to his daughter.
"Ok but dadda u have to read me a story.". Kiki said excitedly. Tae immediately cut her off.
"No bub dadda is tired hum. U listen to the story later hmm." Tae said with a little bit uneasy as his hands had started to burn badly. Kiki pouted but eventually agreed.
Tae was singing lullaby to his daughter meanwhile Jungkook left to freshen up.
"Eomma did dadda scold u. I heard him shouting at u downstairs". Kiki asked her eomma innocently.
"Actually bub eomma did some mistakes that is why daada scolded eomma. It was eomma's fault not dadda's.". Tae said while caressing her forehead.
"Umm bub did u call dadda while he was in the meeting". Tae asked kiki.
"Yess eomma i badly wanted to eat the cake so i called him. Is he angry because of that." Kiki asked while pouting.
"N-no b-bun i am j-just asking because umm my phone died y-ya m-my phone died." Tae said trying to convince kiki.

Soon the pain in Tae's Hands were unbearable. Fortunately jk arrived.
"U-um b-bun dadda is here o-ok u umm sleep I'll g-get his dinner". Tae said to excuse himself out.
Kiki nodded but before he could leave he got a call from chim. So he took the call and went outside.

"Dadda are u tired" kiki asked jk.
Though jk was totally annoyed with everything. Firstly the unsuccessful interview secondly the fight with tae. Ofcourse whatever happened was Tae's fault according to him but still he doesn't like talking to tae like that and he was somewhere guilty with his choice of words.
Anyway though he was totally annoyed with everything but still seeing his daughter everything vanishes off.
"Yes bub a little bit but i am fine hum." Jk assured his daughter.
"Dadda i know u are angry with eomma but can u not scold her today plzz. ". Kiki asked.
"Why what is today." Jk asked in confusion.
"Today is eomma's birthday u forgot??" Kiki asked.
BOOMMMMM 💥💥💥
The bomb was dropped
Jk's face turned pale with kiki's words. Not even in worst dreams he had imagined this.
"And also dadda sorry but it was me who called u today the whole time". Kiki said.