Part 8

Guys just to inform you few things
Firstly my grammar sucked in the last chap. I am very sorry about that .
Secondly i have my exams till 11th and till 12th i would be busy so I will surely update after that
Third i mentioned about the storm tomorrow. That doesn't mean the storm in their lives would actually be tomorrow, tomorrow as in the coming days .

Authors POV
It was early morning when tae woke up by the crying of the baby. He got some warm milk for the baby. He gave Aeri her chimmy toy and fed her milk. She quickly slept in her eomma's arms . Tae could never be as happy as he was seeing that scene. After putting her near her daada he walked down only to find am old aged woman cooking and few other workers working.

Good morning eomma . Tae said in a hoarse voice as he just woke up. Ya he calls that lady eomma as when he came here she was the one who was always with him like a mother, ya Jungkook's mother is also very close to him but she didn't live with them. Tae honesty never felt himself missing his mother. When he was down she was there, when he needed a head massage she was there, when he was sick she was there. Any secrets she was always there to listen. Jk was also there it's not like he ignored his duty as a husband but that lady fufilled her duty more than a worker.

She became a mother. She got her salary but she never asked money to take care of the soft fluffy bear. They both were very connected to each other.

Eomma( i will refer her as eomma)
Aigooo good morning bear i cant believe my baby is now himself a parent . Eomma is proud of you. Look what I got for the baby . She showed a bunch of cute little dresses for the baby. I made it myself

Tae
Wow eomma these are so cutee ... Aww my baby will so good in this ..
Thank you eomma , i missed u

Me too ....

Jk
I woke up from my sleep and saw tae arranging some clothes in the self . I was laying on my back so i just moved my head to the other side to look at the crib just to find it empty . I panicked but suddenly I felt a movment on my back . When I raised my arms i just realised it was my baby.

I called out loud to tae a little angrily

Tae what is this

Tae
What happened kookie

Jk
Why did u left the baby on my back . What if i would have tried to stand firstly without sensing her on my back . For Gods sake she is just 5 moths. How irresponsible tae .
He said while slowly bringing the child down

Tae
Looked down sadly... I am sorry hubby, the baby was crying very badly but she soon stopped when I placed her on your back . I though that u would sleep longer till then I will arrange clothes and make her sleep but you woke up early. Mianhae i will not do it again .

Jk sighed loudly and went to tae and back hugged him.
It's ok baby . I am sorry u are not irresponsible. I am sorry but just be a little more careful she is soo delicate hmmmm .
He placed a long peck on the others neck.

Tae hummed while closing his eyes feeling good with the touch .

Authors POV
Like this 3 more months passed away. With lots happiness. The Jeon Kim mansion was filled with laughter and brightness. Everyday visit was a normal thing . The house was filled with gifts from all of the fans and the family members . Tae and jk as promised used to visit the orphanage but this time with aeri . The kids loved playing with the trio. It was like she was an Angel baby (Troye Sivan❣️😭) the relation between tae and his aunt was getting better. The baby could now sit and crawl

The baby needed both her parents depending on her mood . When she was hungry or hurt she would be with her mom. When she was sleepy she needed her dada as he would sing her a song , when she needed affection she would be in her dada arm. In short she loved both of them but a little bit daddy's girl. Tae always wanted the kid to be more affectionate to her appa . But jk sometimes felt bad for tae as tae would be much more excited about aeri like for example he gave her a nick name kiki similar as kookie. Jk knew the baby is more bent towards him so he used to worry about tae being sad .

Tae's visit to hospital became rare. It was only times where there were serious case those days it would be dadda and kikis day.

Kiki became very naughty with each passing day especially when she became 11 month old .

Let's see how naughty she is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But in the next part ..

______________________________________
I told u guys i would make every part with a different beginning so next ep would be just about the naughty kid and her poor parents with a small spoiler of next part.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway wait for me . I might take sometime for the next one. And please guys i would appreciate some comments on your opinion please don't be silent readers .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
Borahae 💜

Wait for me....