Part 50

Yayyyyyy we completed sweet 50.....
Love you guys and thank you so much for being a part of this book 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Eomma." Kiki shouted
"Yes kiki" tae smiled and came forward to hug her but frowned when the latter moved back.
"Eomma i am gonna miss you." Kiki said with tearful eyes.
"I am so sorry eomma but i have to go." She said

Tae looked confused
"Kiki wha- KIKI KIKI WHERE ARE YOU KIKI " He shouted when suddenly kiki faded infront of his eyes.

"KIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII."

And that's how he woke up. He looked around and saw that he was sitting in the hospital chair near the icu and all worried eyes were on him.

"What happened bub?" Namjoon asked worriedly.
But the least tae could do was reply. Unable to form words he just stood up from his olace and rushed towards the ICU. He tried opening the door shouting kiki's name.

Jungkook understood that tae must have seen some horrific dream. He tried to control tae but the later just fell on him.

"TAE BUB WAKE UP. JAGI LOOK AT ME BUB "  Jungkook shouted.

The next morning....

Tae woke up with a bad headache. Seeing himself on the hospital bed with his hands firmly held by his better half did confused him for a second but recollecting everything he just sadly looked at jungkook.

"He must be acting so strong. My bunny." Tae thought and lovingly caressed his hair. Jungkook felt contended.

Tae let him sleep for a while until the doctor came and told that kiki was out of danger and could wake up any moment.

Jin and Jimin left the hospital with their kids whereas Hobie Suga and namjoon decided to stay.

On seeing the couple coming towards them Suga asked. .

"Are you feeling better Taehyung ah?"

Tae nodded.

"Well kiki has woken up." Namjoon said and the two widened their eyes.

Tae's eyes got teary with happiness whereas jungkook's eyes glistened on hearing the news.
Before rushing towards the door Namjoon patted both of their backs and whispered a all the best.

A lot of things have to be mended will they be able to do it

Both took a deep breath and entered the ICU. Tae started crying seeing how those IV were connected to his daughter. Never in his life did he prepare himself for such a day. Jungkook's situation was no less.

With shivery foots and heavy breath both went near the tiny figure who seemed to have closed her eyes lightly.

Seeing a hazy shuffling from her half closed eyes she frowned and opened her eyes. Her frown were replaced by tears seeing her parents in such state. Unable to speak dur to the oxygen mask she indicated her parents to come forward with her hand.

Both tae and Jungkook rushed towards her taking the sign.
"My baby how are you huh. Is it paining anywhere." Tae sniffed taking kikis hands in his hands and softly placing a peck.

The IV needles was on kiki's hand but it pierced the others twos heart.

Kiki breath heavily with her tears running down fastly showing how scared she was without them and how much she missed them.

Jungkook bit his lips to not let out a sob but who could stop at such devastating site. He burst out loudly carefully caressing his daughters hair calming her down.

"Shhhh my baby rest well hmm you have to be ok for us. " Tae said
And kiki could just nod.

Unfortunately the visiting time was over so they had to leave but with a satisfaction that their baby is ok.

"Bub dont be scared hmm. We will come back in the evening. So rest well." Tae said reluctantly obviously he didn't wanted to leave kiki alone.

And he also saw a change in kiki's expression which made him wanting to just stay there.

They talked to the doctor about the medication and discharge time.
She had to stay in the hospital for three more days and then she is done.
Tae and Jungkook were very happy with the news and not only them but also the members and her grandparents.
Jungkook parents visited her in evening telling her how much they love her and that both the babies will always be equal for them.
Kiki burst out in tears of how wrong she thought about them.

Slowly and gradually she was starting to understand that it's not how everything works. Minjae's words were now making sense to her and ohh how much she regrets thinking all of the nonsense.
Having a sense of relief now she was excitedly waiting for her baby sibling to come but what will she do when she gets to know about Tae's and Jungkook's decision. 

Lets keep it for next part.....

______________________________________
I know you guys are dissatisfied with such a small chapter but i am really tensed about my exams.

And just to inform you all that i would now be posting after Monday so please wait for me.
Will try to come back with long chapters.

See you in the next one 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜