Part 17

"Whatttt!!!!!" Kiki exclaimed. " How dare u say that about my eomma huh. What has happened to you ye-jin you were not like this. And how did my eomma come between all of this."

"I am like this because now finally i have got to know what's wrong and right. I was a kid back then but now i understand everything. Your eomma is a witch". Ye-jin shouted.
All the class was now looking at the drama. Lunch boxes were long forgotten. The hungry stomachs now wanted some drama as feasts.
Aera's fists tightened on hearing her friend. She was just controlling because it was six years of friendship in front of her which she did not wanted to break with a misapprehend fight.

"You are crossing your limits ye-jin. And how can you say like this about my eomma when it's your mother who is a witch." Kiki fought back. She was manipulating ye-jin she knew that if she would verbally fight ye-jin might spill out.

"How dare you". Ye-jin spoke furiously at kiki who is smirking.
" Ohhh how badly i wanted to tell you. I mean look at your eomma. She never let you be with us always ignores my eomma, she never allowed you for a stay over and most of all didn't invite me on your birthday". Kiki shouted.

" Ptffff it was me who asked my mom not to invite you on my birthday. And about my mother then however she is i am happy atleast i have a real eomma unlike you." Ye-jin spill out furiously . Kiki was confused
"What do you mean by fake. My eomma is real." Kiki said with her voice still high.

Now even though they are big but still practically immature therefore i wrote it a little kiddish. As after all they are 7 only .
Anyway

"Hahahaha joke of the year". Ye-jin said standing up .
She moved towards a couple of her friends (bad group friend) who were watching everything while cupping their cheeks enjoying the fun.

" Heyy Bora" ye-jin called one of them.
"Is your eomma a boy. Or does your eomma stay at home." Ye-jin continued still looking at kiki's eyes.
"Noo my eomma is a girl and no she doesn't stay at home, she is a fashion designer." The girls said with voice filled with sass. Ofcourse she was on ye-jin's side.

Kiki had almost no close friend in her class. She was always with Ye-jin. But ultimately ye-jin on breaking apart with kiki got everyones attention. Now kiki was more lonely in her class as she has only few friends that too not very close. She was very thankful to minjae for being with her as much as he could.

" Seojoon is your eomma a boy or householder." Ye-jin again asked another person.
" Noo my eomma is also a girl and no she is a well known doctor. You know i want to become like her when i gro-"
He was cut by ye-jin " just answer what i asked".

All this while ye-jin was maintaining an eye contact with kiki who had her forehead frowned and eyes teary following every student ye-jin asked and sometimes ye-jin too.

Like this ye-jin asked a few more students and all had the same answer though some were housemakers but atleast a woman.

"You see how is your eomma different from us." Ye-jin said crossing her arms and moving her shoulders out.

" Your eomma is a Boy a freaking BOYY.  How can eomma be a boy huh. And being a boy he sometimes wear girls clothes. I mean how do you expect me to address her huh. As a he or a she" all the class started laughing at kiki who had her eyes shut and tears flowing down.
"And that's not the end he doesn't even work. I mean how useless he is. All men's work but he...... he sleeps in his home. What a gold digger."
Kiki looked at ye-jin with confused eyes.
Suddenly a girl wearing specks poked in between them and said.
"According to the dictionary gold digger means a person who forms in a relationship with others purely to extract money from them, in short she meant to say that you eomma married your dad just for money that is why he doesn't work." And she sat back.