Part 20

Kiki was down since the incident in the shop occured. There were many things that the couple tried to do to get kiki again excited but it all were in vain.

They ought to do something about this..

Later that evening. The couple took kiki to an amusement park. Though it wasnt much of a help she still was a bit lifted.
Now, as we all know that amusement park is like a magical spell to everyone. It makes kids, teens and even adults fill with joy therefore it didn't take any long for kiki either. She again got all giggly and joyous when she saw her dadda making a vomit face after riding the roller coster. Both daughter and eomma laughed at the poor boy who sulked but internally thanking God.

They went to various places and visited various stalls. Jungkook won a bunny plushie from one of the claw machine. They all ate some rice cake and grilled tuna.
Kiki spotted the carousel 🎠 and wished to ride it. She chose to sit on a unicorn whereas the parents were outside clicking her pictures and waving her everytime the ride would turn and face towards them.
While tae was recording the happy kiki who was waving them Jungkook looked at both happy mother and daughter and sighed in relief.

"Tae ~" he called out softly to his life who was smiling after so long.
"Finally" he again said.
Tae turned to his side to look at his husband confused "huh what " tae said.
Before jk could say anything a voice came.
"EOMMA DADDA CAN I GO FOR A SECOND ROUND." Kiki shouted.
"YES BUB" tae returned.

Again kiki got busy whereas tae faced his husband.
"Yes what where u saying kookie are u not feeling well?" Tae asked softly.
Jungkook just shook his head.
"No bub i am just so happy to see you guys laughing and enjoying again. It's like i got my breath and life back " jk whispered. Though the way Jungkook said was kindda sensual but this time the emotions were different. His slow, deep and raspy voice indicated a sense of relief, a hint of sadness and  lot of love."
Tae turned to him "did I worry you to much." He asked out of pity and guilt.
"Yes u did but now i am relieved." Jk said with a chuckle.
Tae too smiled but out of a sudden thought got down again.
"B-but what will happen once we go back to Korea. Kiki still have to face ye-jin". Tae asked Jungkook who to didn't have any answer.
They both turned to words kiki seeing her smiling sitting on the unicorn. Both the parents felt heavy and loaded. There eyes were red and little teary. Both new that it's gonna be tough and something bad is gonna happen.

After having a wonderful ride kiki and her parents entered a famous restaurant to fill up their stomach. The irony played well here, now it was kiki who was excited and her parents who were seeming low.

All ordered their food and ate with sharing and talking. Taking to an excited kiki both the parents somehow forgot to worry. Both kindda consoled themselves saying that they would see when time comes but not spoil the current time.

Well the day went well. Now the excited kiki was eagerly waiting for tomorrow as she badly wanted to visit disney land.

The next day was welcomed by warm sun rays to the trio. For most the night was Swift but for kiki it was the slowest night. After talking to minjae at night over video call asking him the best places to visit in the Disney land  as the latter has already been their. Kiki could not sleep hearing the amazing things his oppa had told her.
Both the couple has slept comfortably but kiki was just counting the time all night.

The three of them were getting ready.
"Kiki come on you were so excited for Disney land so why are u behaving so lazy. Get ready fast bub." Tae scolded kiki who was yawning sitting by the edge of the bed being lazy to get up.
"Ummmm eomma can't we go later or maybe tomorrow." Kiki said.
"No either today or never". Tae said.
"Let's do one thing me and dadda will go and you sleep ok." Tae said with a fake sweet voice.
"No no no no no i am up i am up." Kiki shouted.
Jk chuckled watching this.
"Daddaaaa why don't u scold this rudie" kiki whined to Jungkook.
"Sorry bub this rudie can also be a hunter sometimes. Can't take risk." Jk said. Where kiki giggled tae gasped.