Part 11

Authors POV

Just like that 2 more year passed away . Now Aeri could walk , stand and talk. She couldn't spell complete sentences but few words, and honestly those words were enough for taekook to understand.
This two years passed away like speed of light for both the couples. Especially jk it's not that he doesn't like kiki growing up but it's just that he is overly protective and kinda immature when it comes to kiki. Like one day Tae found his husband very down, and the reason he got to know from Jungkook was

" Kiki is growing so old. One day she will go to school then college then she will have a boyfriend Then she will get married ohhhh howww will i let her goo".
This is what Jungkook said. Tae was shocked to core that Jungkook has already seen their life so far. Tae never knew Jungkook would think soo far about them .

Kiki's first walk was also very important day for them. And it was the same day kiki spoke her first word .

That day ~

Minjae had visited their house . He is now 7 years old. Everything that happened years ago was sorted with Minjae. They started paying attention to both the children equally, the changes were well noticed by Minjae but who was he to complain about it.
Anyway he visited their house that day jk already left for office and tae was talking care of both the children. For few minutes tae went inside the kitchen and minjae was organising the toy, that time kiki stood up and started looking here and there finding her eomma.
Minjae ofcourse noticed the movement of the younger but again went back to organising the stuff as kiki by that time had learned to stand. What caught his attention was when kiki placed her right foot with a thud then her left again her right and this went on for until Minjae shouted
"TAETAE UNCLE KIKI IS WALKING"
Tae immediately ran outside to get shocked that kiki was walking . On the other hand the girl who caught both of the males attention was giggling looking at her eomma .

She started taking fast steps while smiling as if she found her mother back. Whereas tae heart was thumping with her every step. His eyes got teary and he knelt down raised his hand in the air indicating her daughter to hug her. Kiki stopped walking once she saw her mother kneeling but again smiled when she saw her mother asking for a hug. She started talking faster steps and fell in her mother's arm. Tae closed his eyes letting his tears fall once he caught her in his arms. He called minjae and all the three were hugging each other.

Later that night when jk came back. He sighed and sat on the couch after all it was a tiring day for him but what surprised him was the absence of the rest. He closed his eyes for a moment for again opened it when he heard someone clearing his throat.

"Ohhh jagiya where were u and where are the kids". Jk asked. "We have something to show you"tae said excitedly.

Jungkook gave a confused looked but went with the flow. Tae moved aside and there was his daughter standing looking towards the ground. Jk swore his all tiredness went away in a go. But what shook him to core was the little steps his angel was taking towards him. He felt very overwhelming and his eyes got teary.
He quickly took his daughter in the mid and swayed her happily.

"My baby dadda is so proud of u. Yes baby dadda loves u. Do u love dadda" jk kept on pampering the other.
"D-d-daaddd--a " came a sweet soft voice which took attention of both the males.
"S-she said dadda. Omooooooo double surprise. Yes dadda dadda say dadda". Jk repeated happily. He got two good news today. All of this was very euphoric for him. Tae was no less he was so happy with her baby growing well.
"I am happy kiki, u are growing so well" tae said softly patting his daughters head.

At present

Over these years kiki have grown up well. Her facial tends to somewhat match with her eomma. Like when she give her puppy eyes to her dadda just like her eomma he cannot help but grant her every wish.

A lot of things have tend to change. Tae have stopped going to hospital. He has temporarily left his job. It's not that jk forced him, instead he even told him that if they might somehow manage but tae strictly said no as his job needs 24-7 attention. Anyways he had a talk regarding this with his higher board they in support said that if tae wish to join he might just have to give some entrance exam on basis of the duration of his leave and also have to be an intern again if he wish to join. So therefore he agreed.
As tae has now stopped going to work he decided that he would do the Household and hence there were no more workers in the mansion.

On the other hand Jimin and Suga had now decided to adopt a baby themselves. They therefore have started looking into the matter. And as for jhope he is now dating Lisa whom he meet via jungkook in a casual get together.

Namjoon and Jin are also living happily with Minjae the problems which was built years ago has now been solved. The incident made them more close to each other. Minjae is currently studying in class 2 and compared to other students he is very fast at learning things.

All this while jk and tae had thought of having one more baby. But this time they would want tae to get pregnant so they leave it on luck, as whenever it may happen they would happily except it.

Currently everything was very happy and ecstatic in each one of their lives. Tae's aunt still used to diss tae but it had reduced to a great extend. And tae don't mind it himself as now he has a better family with him. Therefore listening to his aunt once in a while is ok.

Everything was ok until now. Finally kiki would be going to school. (The same schl as minjae but ofcourse diff class)

Might be this phase of life would bring a big turnover to everyones happy life .

______________________________________

Ya guys this chap was just a usual chap which talks about the leap this story has taken.

AND FINALLY THE STORY'S MAIN PLOT WILL BEGAN

So guys be ready and keep supporting me

Anyway meet you in the next one
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜