Part 25

Days turned into weeks and weeks to months things were going ahead excepts for kiki. She was at the insane verge of hating her mom. Tae was completely broken. He was trying every possible way to mend the relation with kiki but everything was in vain.
The photos which they together hung up in wall, those photos which used to scream love and happiness now we're just broken frames. Kiki took a big step she stopped sleeping with the couple. She even clearly told tae that she would never go out with him as she was embarrassed of him.
Jungkook wanted to shout scream and even lift his hands upon kiki but he couldn't because it was tae. Tae knew that if Jungkook starts behaving rude to kiki, she would obviously think it's because of tae and again everything would be a mess. The second reason to this was because kiki was good in everything she was a good athlete, she took part in almost all event in school and almost won all championship. She was good in studies and also she was kind to people. She would always send gifts to the orphanage, help poor people which was one reason the couple could say nothing to her.

Anyway things grew worse, tae was always insecure about himself and kiki was just increasing his insecurity by showing him down. I mean that kiki who once glared at the couple to give judgemental eyes to her eomma is now herself doing the same... What an irony.

None of the BTS members knew about it except of Minjae who didn't wanted to Mendel between the family so he kept quite and waited for taekook to themselve reveal about it.

Tae on the other hand did not want to disclose it among others and stress them therefore he remained silent. He also didn't want any special attention for the time being so he remained silent. Though BTS somewhere guessed that something is wrong. Namjoon, hope and Suga could actually see Jungkook messing with the presentation and always being stressed, whereas Jimin and Jin noticed how tae would always be sad. It shook them to core when tae the shopping spree litreally said no to shopping. Whenever they used to ask tae he would always say that he was tired. All of the members were worried for the family.

Tae was pampered the most by everyone. When he first BTS he was really scared because first of all he didn't know how they would react to Jungkook dating and that to a boy  and secondly he was a big fan of BTS himself and he didn't want any member to hate him.
BTS feel in love with tae the day they saw tae. I mean who can resist our Tae's bamby and innocent eyes. Being an outsider tae was pampered a lot and as time passed all got comfortable with each other .
As time passed they guessed that tae and Jimin were long lost soulmate. Tae was most pampered by namjoon and Jin. Tae lost his parents at an early age therefore he always saw Jin and Namjoon as his eomma appa. Suga was his life saver. If someone tried to scold him he would always try to hide behind Suga so that he would protect him and the latter would gladly. Jhope was his company buddy. Wherever he wanted to shop or wanted to dance he would come to jhope. Jimin and tae used to always fight but as time passed they both became inseperable.
They even helped tae releasing a song of his own finding that he has a good voice.... "WINTER BEAR"...

OK I said too much let's go back to the story......

After 2 months..
It was yoonmin's birthday and Jimin and suga had held a grand party inviting everyone. 

In Kim Jeon mansion..

"Kiki bub let's get you ready ok" tae said softly.
"No need I'll get ready by myself." Kiki said rudely. "you have a very bad taste in dress what if you make me look like a joker. Can't take risk " she continued while going through her wardrobe.
Tae was stilled.. he is still not in a habit of such behaviour. His eyes were getting moist and the only thing he wanted right now was his hubby's embrace.
"S-sut-e uhmm y-yourself." With that he rushed out of the room.
He rushed inside his room where Jungkook was getting ready. He went and hugged him tightly.
"What happened bub did kiki do something hmm" jk said comfortingly.
"Noo you are just looking handsome" tae said hiding his face inside jungkook's neck so that he could not see his tears. But whom is he lying to Jungkook knew something was definitely wrong.