Part 41

Days passed and minjae noticed a heavy change in kiki. Though she was not lively but also was not under any bad influence. He used to secretly take care of her. Ohh how much i want kiki to know that there is minjae behind her back.
Ye-jin tried to talk to minjae as well and apologize to him but Minjae strictly denied to talk to her.

Days passed and one day tae was cooking in the kitchen and kiki was drawing in the hall. When suddenly she heard the utensils fall she immediately ran inside the kitchen to see tae on the floor which a ladle in his hand.
She immediately got on her knees and shaked her eomma calling her out

"Eomma eomma what happened eomma. Please wake up eomma don't scare me like this. Don't leave me like this again " kiki said as tears fell down her eyes.

She immediately ran outside and got taes phone to call her appa. Who probably just left the house 10 min ago.

Jungkook picked up in 2 rings.

"Yes my dear wifey I'll get your strawberry ice cream-". Jungkook said from the side but stopped once he heard kiki sobbing

"Kiki what happened bub.. is everything alright." Jungkook spoke softly. He called her bub after so long but which parent won't worry once they hear their kids crying.

"Dadda eomma he he" kiki sobbed still shoke with the soft voice of her dad.

Jungkook immediately halted the car

"What WHAT HAPPENED TO EOMMA huhhhh" Jungkook panicked

" Eomma fainted while cooking. I swear i didn't do anything dadda. Please come fast i am so scared." Kiki  cried and immediately answered hearing the panicked voice of her dadda.

Even though Jungkook was equally panicked but he had to take care of her daughter as well. He immediately turned his car back and answered

"Bub i know you didn't do anything. Don't worry hmmm dadda is on his way please go and stay near eomma and try to wake him up hmm " Jungkook softly spoke.

Kiki replied a quick yes hiccuping she ran towards her eomma. She got some water and splashed some water on taes face who frowned and opened his eyes slowly.
Kiki breath out in relief. Tae saw how badly kiki was hiccuping he gasped and sat straight

"What happened bub " he said softly

But instead of answering kiki immediately hugged tae. 
"I was soooo scared eomma. How did it happen. Are you not feeling well huh " kiki said hiccuping all the way.

Tae who was shocked as well as happy to see the old kiki immediately pulled the panicked baby in his arms.

"Shhhh Eomma is ok hmmm don't worry breath bub breath. " He shushed her

When Jungkook entered the house he saw a tired looked tae siting on the sofa and kiki feeding him water with one hand and holding his hands with the other.
Even though tae was looking tired but he could see the happiness in his face which he knew why.

He rushed towards the two.
"Tae are you ok hmmm. Are you not feeling well.?" Jungkook asked
Tae looked at jungkook shocked

"How are you here ?" He asked back

"Kiki called me saying that you fainted are you ok bub." Jungkook asked

But instead of asking tae looked at jungkook's hands who confusingly followed Tae's eyes
Suddenly tae started crying and whining loudly confusing and scaring the two.

"W-what happened bub ?" Jungkook asked frowning. He tried to come close to tae trying to touch him.
But to his utter suprise tae yanked him away. He stubbled on his knees and was about to fall but immediately rested his hands on the floor coming back to his position.
He looked at tae with utter shock same with kiki. But tae just looked like.....