Part 12

Author's POV

Like the other days, today was a very extraordinary day in Jeon Kim Mansion. Today was kiki's first day of school.
As kiki was growing well and healthy the couple therefore decided that it was time for kiki's schooling life. They checked on few school and finally decided on  *BRIGHT ANGELS OF SEOUL*. Minjae being in the same school was ever better. Anyways the interview went well and kiki's name was first in the list of new admission itself which was a proud moment for her parents .

Anyway ..

Tae was busy cooking food. And both father and daughter were sleeping,not caring about anything. They were so dozed off that even an earthquake would not effect them. Anyways there was a lot of time left for the school so tae let them be.
After the lunch was ready tae woke both of them with great difficulty.
"Ufff look at this bunny looking creature sleeping like a pig who will say he is a father now " he sighed. " Yaa kookie wake up. JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP.  If u don't wake up i will take kiki to school all by myself."
Jk whined but soon woke up. His black messy hair was falling on his puffy eyes. His nose was slightly red and a pout was formed on his lip which was slightly wet from drool. Tae swore jk was just looking like a kid. He gave a sweet peck to jk who smiled in satisfaction. Jk got up to get ready not before returning the kiss to tae and tae took kiki to get her changed.

"Ya kiki, u naughty baby why are u splashing water on your eomma huh" tae said in a fake angry voice. "hehehe eomma wet " kiki giggled. Tae sighed heavily but eventually smiled looking at her daughter playing with the bath ducks.
He took her out of the tub getting inside their room. (btw kiki has got her own room but just for dresses and stuff she still prefer to sleep with her parents) he took out a pink dress and white short pants for her

 (btw kiki has got her own room but just for dresses and stuff she still prefer to sleep with her parents) he took out a pink dress and white short pants for her

So cuteee 😘

" Kiki don't run Bubba. It's getting late don't u want to go to school." Tae said running after her little daughter who was running only in her bath robe not wanting to wear the clothes.
"No eomma kiki no school. Kiki want eomma". Kiki said while running. "Caught u". Jk said getting inside the room carrying her daughter in his arms who was wiggling trying to get out of her daada's grip. "What happened princess why aren't u wearing your clothes". "Kiki no school, school no eomma" kiki said in a sad voice.
Both of them understood what why kiki was behaving like this. It is very normal for a kid to be scared and sad when they visit a completely different place which they have only heard about and without parents it's like fuel to the fire.
"Kiki eomma will come to pick you up as soon as the school will be over. And oppa will also be there with u". Jungkook explained the little bean.
"No no school dadda". Kiki said on the verge of crying.
"Bubba " tae called out softly. " You know school is a very good place". Tae said " How " on which kiki replied with her doe eyes filled with questions. " We make friends in school, we learn new new things in school, ya that is right that for few hours u have to stay away from eomma and appa but in school there will be teachers who will take care of u just like eomma appa. You said u want to be like dadda right then dadda also went to school, eomma also went to school so it's kiki's turn now . And i promise that u will find me on the gate of school as soon as u come out then we will have ice cream together okkk." Tae explained her.
Kiki nodded reluctantly but also with little eagerness to see if school is actually a place like what her eomma told Her.
All this while jk was smiling at the eomma daughter conversation. He was happy that both of them understood each other.
*God I hope that they always stay like this.*
*FOREVER, TOGETHER AND HAPPY*

Soon all of them got ready. Tae made sea food for both of them. He cut small pieces and made some cute shapes so that she would eat without complaining. As tae doesn't like sea food he made avocado toast and omlette for himself. For kiki's tiffin the menu was some fruits, Sandwich and two choclate biscuit.
(Kids have early dispersal so small tiffin for her.)

Tae packed kiki's bag with necessary stuffs like napkin, bottle, tiffin , colour , drawing book etc.
They were about to leave when they heard a door bell. Tae opened the door
"Heyaaaaa good morning everyone"  Namjoon said while coming inside. "Hyung u are here". Jk asked " ofcourse it's kiki's first day we had to be there and as it is even Minjae also has school so we thought of accompanying u guys Till school." Namjoon explained. Tae smiled and replied a small thankyou.

"Oppaaaaaaa" kiki shouted running towards Minjae who was wearing his school uniform. Looking neat and decent. He smiled widely and opened his arms letting the other hug him.
"Hii princess are u ready to go to school with me humm".
"Oppa u will be there with me ?" On which minjae nodded. "Yaeee oppa with kiki yaeeee".

"Minjae baby, hyung please come and have breakfast ". Tae asked both the males sensing they might not have eaten anything
"Ohh don't worry tae. We are full. U know jinnie he can never let us leave before we eat." Namjoon spoke assuringly
The rest of them had their breakfast and all of them together headed to the school.

"Our kiki is in schl now god always protect her and love her. And i hope we always stay together and forever"

Tae and Jungkook wished the same thing unexpectedly. Will God always keep them together. Will their wish come true.

Let's see.......

______________________________________

Heyya everyone this part might be short i guess. But i feel chap are gonna be short if u want an early update .

Anyway see u in the next one.I hope u feel that now something is gonna happen. Plz guys do write few comments and tell me If i am doing good or not .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜