Part 18

"Here kookie let's buy this.... Kiki will look so cute in it...... And this one too and this one." Like this tae selected 10 pairs of clothes for kiki..

Previously, jk and tae had went to the mall for shopping informing Jin to pick kiki.

"Jagiya buy something for yourself as well." Kook said
"I don't need anything right now, kook" the other said.
"Ohhh really it's been 4 months since we last came for shopping and also the last time it was kiki's clothes you bought. Stop buying for kiki that poor girls wardrobe is overflowing and buy something for yourself." With this kook took tae to Gucci and bought few dresses for him.

Ultimately this time they bought things for each other and also for kiki... Next they were heading to Ralph Lauren.

"Uhhhhhhh jagiya not here" jk whined. " Yaaa kookie why are you so whiny, you only wanted to shop for me" tae said irritatingly.
"But you shopped for yourself and kiki. Will you not shop for me now." Jk said being pouty.
"Awwww my bunny where do you want to go huh tell me." Tae said.

"What the hell." Tae shouted "why have you got me here" he continued while still shouting.

"To buy something for me now" jk said

Both tae and Jungkook were standing near a shop. The intense pink light was decorated all over the shop making it stand out from other shops. While our bunny was looking at the shop with glistening eyes tae was irritated and confused .

Tae laughed "huh seriously you wanna buy something from here from Victoria Secret".
Ya they were at Victoria Secret. It is not like jk didn't want to buy anything from Ralph Lauren but on his way he saw this shop and got buy naughty naughty.....

"Yes I would like to buy something which I like but it's you who is gonna wear it." Jk whispered seductively near Tae's ears. Tae got red hearing it.

"Yo-" but before tae could scold our dear bunny his phone rang. "This phone saved you" tae said. Whereas jk looked at him with a naughty smirk and he nodded his head indicating tae to pick his phone.

"Heyy chim wh-" Again tae was cut off.(god they cut each other a lot 🙄).
"EOMMAAAA I WANT EOMMA" was what tae could hear from the other side.
"Kiki" tae said worriedly even jk was now looking concerned.
"Chim what happened to kiki." Tae asked. "Don't ask anything tae just come back to jin's house." Chim said.

Tae got scared hearing Jimin and kiki's constant shouts were like cherry on top. It was just like kiki is getting panic attacks.

" Tae what happened huh. Why are you looking worried and what were you talking about kiki... Is she fine huh?" Jk asked worriedly.

"I-I don't know.... She was crying very badly. It seemed she was having panic attacks I think we should leave" tae said hurriedly. .
"P-panic attack" jk said being shocked.

They didn't waste a single minute in the mall and headed to jin's house. The whole car ride was silent but the storms of stress was wailing in each of their minds.

On the other hand.

"Kiki shh bub shh dont worry bub eomma is on his way hmm. Please stop crying and eat this see it's all your favourite" Jin said trying to stop her baby from crying.

Jimin was with minjae and yoonmin as he had to take care of the rest.

"Please call eomma Jin eomma please." Kiki said now her whole face was completely red.
Kiki was completely traumatized she couldn't stop but think about the incidents that happened today. Whatever her friends had told her abour her eomma was making her shake. No she didn't believe a single shit. But right now that kid just wants her eomma to embrace her in his arms and take her away from this mean surrounding.