Part 53

"JUNGKOOKKKKKKK....... JUNGKOOKKKK...... WHERE ARE YOU JUNGKOOK... YOU BETTER COME OUT OR ELSE IT WONT BE GOOD FOR YOU." a furious tae was shouting all around the house.

"YOU SICK BUNNY.... WHERE ARE YOU HOW DARE YOU DRINK MY BANANA MILK "

Well where on one side this was going on the other side kiki moved ahead to jungkook's mini office.
Since tae is pregnant Jungkook usually works from home.

Kiki sighed and bent down to look under the table where Jungkook was hiding having a scared look on his face.
He gasped not so loudly on the sudden appearance but calmed down once he checked it was kiki.

"Why are you hiding here " kiki asked irritatingly.
"Shhhh don't you hear your eomma." Jungkook said
Until a Tae's shouts were again heard.

Jungkook gulped with wide eyes and pulled kiki to make her hide as well.

"Why are you hiding. It's not like you drank his banana milk." Kiki said with a boring look while surfing through her dadda's mobile as if this was their daily routine.

"Well i-i might have... Heeeeehhhee." He said with a nervous bunny smile.

Kiki gasped
"Dadda how could you do this. You know eomma is having a baby still you drank the milk."

"Well i know okay, and i tried to control myself so much but isn't 2 months enough. I was dying to have my banana milk. And its not like i didn't wanted to restock it . I just somehow forgot to." Jungkook said defending himself.

Before anyone could say anything Jungkook felt someone twisting his ears and pulling him out from under the table.

"Baby i am sorry... I am so sorry please forgive me. Don't don't it hurts aaaahhhh." Jungkook asked for mercy.

"You donkey here i am shouting since half and hour and you are hiding under the desk. You bad bunny. How dare you drink my banana milk. You you i will divorce you. You rotten pig, sick bastard" tae shouted.

Jungkook who was hearing everything couldn't say anything due to pain so he kept apologizing. Until the bell rung.

"Eomma stop it see what dadda has ordered for you." Kiki said looking up from the phone

Once tae heard it he left Jungkook's ears and excitedly rushed out but slowed when he heard Jungkook scream
"Baby slowly."

Jungkook turned towards kiki in utter confusion but she gave a daada a sweet smile.

They both ran downstairs to see tae near three big boxes. Tae excitedly opened the box only to see one filled with banana milk, other with some maternity dress and other with some baby clothes.

Tae started sorting out clothes with excitement as if all past ruckus were long forgotten.