Part 33

" I am sorry to say but your husband is no more."

"NOOOOOOOOO" and a loud squeal of his own voice woke Jungkook up from his terrifying dream. It's been two days the police station had last called saying that the reports have come and that they want to meet Jungkook personally.
Being busy they decided on meeting after 2 days that means today and in these 2 days Jungkook have got this nightmare for like the 100th time.
He was afraid for the reports not knowing what it could be. He wasn't ready to hear anything worse. And the officers could have talked over phone but wanting to meet kook personally also frightened the soul out of the rest of the members.

Jungkook got out of the bed breathing heavily. He wiped his sweat on his forehead and walked inside the washroom. After half an hour he came back dressed in a very casual wear. Every second that was passing was increasing the heartbeat of the latter. He headed outside the room only to walk to tannie and bammie's room.

He walked inside and saw his dogs laying on one side of the room being dull and dry. Since the incident the barks and naughtiness of these two had reduced as well. Seems like they sensed their mother was missing.
He walked towards them who raised their heads to follow the footsteps.
Bam walked in front of Jungkook and liked his hands giving him an assuring gesture.

Jungkook smiled at his smart dog and patted back. "Don't worry appa is strong. He knows your eomma is gonna come back hmmm." He bit his wobbly lips and snorted out a chuckle with few tears.

"He then sat on the floor only to carry tannie in his arms. And to his suprise tannie sat between his legs. Jungkook felt tae in tannie. I know i might sound stupid but it does happen.

Tannie was Tae's dog. Both had a beautiful bond. Therefore when tannie sat on jungkook's legs he felt as if a part of tae was present in that dog. Matching the eyes of the dog he smiled with his tears running down.
Tannie had never liked Jungkook more likely he was over protective of tae and seeing his mother with someone just made it jealous.
In the whole house tannie never even glanced at Jungkook and now when he sat between his legs Jungkook felt that surely there was a bond a feeling between them. But this didn't end here. Tannie raised a little bit and licked the tears off jungkook's eyes who widened his eyes in wonder.

Tannie made a very soft woffy noise and cuddled Jungkook. Everytime was so new to Jungkook but he liked it. He felt as if he was hugging tae.

"Didn't know you liked me so much little one." Jungkook said with a red nose and a genuinely happy smile.

After spending some time with the dogs he headed to the kitchen seeing a message from Jimin which said.

Kook better have something before we arrive. You wouldn't like the way i will feed you.

Reading the scary yet caring message from Jimin he thought of making himself some ramen.

He lit the stove and put let the water boil for sometime before adding Ramen.
While the water was boiling he was searching for ramen. Once he found the ramen he looked at the black packet retrieving another long memory.

"Jagiya can you cook something i am really tired." Jungkook said walking inside the house behind tae with tons of shopping bag in his hand.
"Ofcourse let feed our tummies even i am hungry." Tae smiled at the whiny tired kookie.
Once both entered the kitchen tae took out few packets of ramen whereas Jungkook placed the groceries on the dinning table.

"Hubby" tae called out with a smirk wanting to tease his husband.

"Hmmmm" kook said taking out the stuffs from grocery bag.
He heard the footsteps nearing him but couldn't see the naughtiness in those steps
"Kookie aah ". Tae whispered in jungkook's ears.
Kook felt his sensitive buds responding and he swiftly turned around with wide eyes.
"Ya you scared me." He said
Ignoring his words tae said with a smirk.
" Jagiya Ramen mogo gallae." He said in a teasing and flirting voice.
Jk who understood the inner meaning of the words grabbed Tae's waist with a smirk and leaned in for a kiss.
But before he could place his lips on the latter's lips tae placed a packet of ramen in between.
"Kookie aah ramen" he said in naughty  voice eyeing the ramen.
"Mogo gallae" he completed the rest of the sentence looking at his husband.

Jungkook's smirk instantly died down to a whiny baby mode again
"Babyyyyyyy waeee" he said
Tae giggled looking at Jungkook
Though they ate ramen but that night someone had his delicious delicacy. 😉

A bowl of ramen was placed on the table with an omlette in it just the way tae would make. Flinching back to the real world Jungkook looked here and there. He sighed with his fresh new tears in his eyes.
"God give me some hope please." And with that he ate his ramen 🍜 silently.

Kiki on the other hand was in her room crying with a slight fever.
"Eomma please come back. I have a lot to tell you." She sniffed.
Yes she called tae eomma again why because she realised her mistake. Ofcourse what else was left to prove that tae was not wrong it was her who was.

She looked at a picture where her eomma was making a scared face looking at a fake cockroach. She remembered how her dadda and she had pranked her eomma and how the whole day tae didnt talk to them.

For her and Jungkook that whole day without tae talking felt like the voice of the house had died down. She felt more guilty thinking deep how her daada must be going through all of these.

That man who couldn't live without her eomma's talking, his Huggies, his presence had spent 1 week without him. And the worst of all without knowing when will he come back. She could feel nothing but pity on her dad.

"God send my eomma back please. Take me instead." She prayed.

"Sir the reports are here. Tomorrow I will visit Mr Jeon's house and give him the news." The officer said.
The head sighed and said "hmm yes and ask him to take care."

______________________________________
What do you think is gonna be in the report.
I am early right, hope you liked this part. Few of you were sad that i left the episode in cliffhanger so i wanted to surprise you guys with this ep.
I might post early again totally depends on my mood until then wait for me.

Btw guys i forgot to mention

JIMINNNNNNNN........ I am so proud of you my mochi. Vibe is just a killer song and our mochi was looking so sexy. Guys stream VIBE.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

See you in the next one 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜