Part 15 (III)

*29 DECEMBER*

"Eomma what should we add next" kiki asked. "Next we will add eggs and the mix it well." Tae replied

Now u must be thinking what is going on well our dear kiki wants to bake tae a cake on his birthday. About Jungkook he had to urgently leave for a meeting as the detector had to leave for USA for a whole month. Now this meeting was important for BTS as after many years they were finally gonna release a song together and this whole idea was purposed by Jungkook . Therefore jk had the most of the responsibility and we all know one of the things which he hates the most is to let down his hyungs. That is why he said yes without thinking twice. The song and the theme he had created was all stored on his phone and he didn't had the time for the backup so he informed everyone to not call him while he is in the meeting as he would be presenting via phone.

About the Christmas party it went very well. Ultimately Jungkook helped tae in the kitchen . While everyone enjoyed the eve with lots of games, delicacies and gifts. Jimin finally announced the arrival of their kid by January which called it for a double celebration. The whole day went by the tops talking about business the bottoms gossiping in the kitchen and the kids in their rooms playing, surprisingly minjae and kiki welcomed ye-jin, looks like tae invited her.
Ultimately the kiki and minjae had a sleep over whereas Misoo picked up ye-jin being angry on her husband who secretly sent her daughter to the jeon Kim where she would never want her child to be. The elders played truth and dare with exciting and intense truths nd dares which ultimately lead to the couples having a good NiGht whereas my poor hoba was sleeping with the kids(single ass)

Like this the day went by and none of them could expect a better Christmas eve...

Back to scene

"And done, woww Bub the cake looks so good". Tae said.
"Weally eomma thank you. Eomma when will we cut the cake i cant wait to eat it." Kiki said excitedly
"Wait bub, don't u want ur dadda to be with us huh! Let's wait for dadda to come then we will cut it. Now u go and do some of your holiday homework till then let me clean the mess". Tae said looking here and there with a sigh
"Eomma do you want me to help you". Kiki asked innocently.
"No bub no need u can go and study" tae said softly with a smile.

It was 4 when they started to bake a cake and now it's 6:30. Kiki had completed most of her work. She did some colouring, tracing of alphabets etc tae also helped her out. He was happy to see that kiki was well concentrated and fast learner. Anyway now to give her a break he handed her his phone to let her listen to some rhymes and meanwhile himself went to the kitchen to prepare food.

"Kiki what would u like to have"? Tae asked.
"Cakeeeeeee" she replied excited
Tae face palmed and gave her a so done look. Since the evening she had at least mentioned the cake 100 times.
" You sweet tooth i am talking about dinner". Tae said annoyingly
"Ohhh eomma, you can cook ur favourite it's your day". Kiki said with a soft smile.
Now who could be angry at this innocent and lively girl
Tae smiled softly and gave a nod before going to the kitchen .

With our jk .............

" Are all the things ready. Is my phone connected well to the projecter. Remember this meeting is very important he is a very famous director we need to get hold of him understand. " Jk said others
These others included song writters, theme designer, costume designer, dance choreographer, and management authority.

A big team was welcoming a director u can surely see how important this must be for our kookie.

After some time the director finally came inside the meeting room and jk stood up to greet him.

"Welcome Mr Wang it's a pleasure to see you again" jk said. Yes they have worked together before.
" Ohhh Jungkook pleasure is all mine. So proud of u Jungkook, you have achieved a lot within short period of time. Hope this carries on with u." Mr Wang gestured.
"Thank you Mr Wang. It's all because of my family and my hyungs." Jk said with a smile.