Part 30

Again Wattpad deleted half of my story
Anyways *sigh*

Guys i went through all of your comments and it was seriously so heart warming. Many of you have shown your love towards this story as well and i am really happy to see that. So as all of you commented a happy ending and me myself wanting one 👀 i will continue to make it a happy one.
A lot of you wanted kiki to suffer but my saying is that she is small and completely manipulated. She will be punished but at the end she is just a small child so i will look up to it. Hope i come up to your expectations. Enjoy 💖

Jungkook woke up and found himself on a bed. The light coming from the window was directly hiting his eyes. He frowned as he was not able to open his eyes. After adjusting for a few minutes he slowly opened his eyes. Looking here and there he got a blur vision of where he was. He knew it was his room for sure.
He felt a figure sitting on the bed. Finding everything clear now he saw it was kiki who was looking at him worriedly. He opened his eyes completely and sat straight on the bed resting his back on the wall behind.
Jin who was also present in the room and was talking to the doctor saw the movement and immediately rushed towards Jungkook.
"Kookie are you ok?" Jin asked worriedly.
Jimin who was busy crying finally heard the commotion in the room. He also fastened his steps towards jk.
"Hyung what happened. And chim  why are you crying." Jungkook asked confusingly.
"Dadda you fainted." Kiki butt in between.
Jungkook frowned his eyebrows after hearing kiki. But his frown suddenly started changing to a horrified face as he stated recalling the things that had happened.
"Hyung where is tae?" He immediately asked with his heart coming out of his chest.
Everyone was silent not knowing what to say. Judging there face Jungkook understood there was something wrong.
He immediately got a flash of image where a burnt body fell on the ground right before he fainted.

The image just uplifted his anxiety. He immediately stood up only to fall back on the bed due to weakness.
"JUNGKOOK... KOOKIE... MR JEON ... DADDA ." four of them shouted together.
"Kookie please calm down. Namjoon, Suga and Hobie has gone to check on tae nothing will happen to him." Jin said holding jungkook's shoulder not letting him stand.
Jungkook didn't hear anything he yanked away Jin hands and stood up.
"I want to see tae ... My tae he is ok don't worry hyung he is ok I know he is just playing with us let me get him hyung... I will get him." Jungkook said each word while taking small steps towards the door with teary eyes.
Jimin started crying watching Jungkook like this.
"Chim why are you crying huh i told you na nothing happened to him nothing nothing.." with that he rushed downstairs.
Jin called out jungkook's name and started running after him. Turn by turn everyone left the room except for kiki.
The demon voice inside kiki told her.
"Be happy now... Now that man is out of her lives. Now you could get Lisa as your eomma. Only convince your dadda kiki you can do it."
"No kiki he was your eomma.. even if you hate him but don't you have even a little bit of grieve in you for his death. Please kiki think think." Is what her heart said to her.

She broke out of her thoughts with a sigh and left the room.

Meanwhile Jungkook rushed down and started running towards the door when suddenly the door bell rung.
"It's my tae i know it's my tae." He chirped happily and rushed towards the door.

On opening the door he found that it was a police officer and his Hyungs.
Ignoring the stranger he asked his hyungs.
"Ohh you came back.. where is tae hyung did you meet him. Is he in the car where is he tell na. " He asked them
Suga just lowered his head where as hope got teary seeing the condition of the latter. Namjoon being sensible said
"Kookie why don't we talk inside."  All entered inside.
Jin and Jimin looked towards their husbands hopefully but seeing there faces there hope broke. Jimin ran towards Suga who took him in his embrace. He broke out so loud that his cries were even audible outside the garden.
Minjae who was with the dogs outside heard jimin's cries and panicked. He joined the dots and that's when even he broke down.
Kiki who came to the garden in search of his oppa saw him crying kneeling against the grass. She rushed towards him.
"Oppa are you ok oppa." She said trying to hug the devasted boy in front of her. But Minjae immediately pushed her.
"Leave me alone Aera i am in no mood to talk to you. You must be happy now that he is no-" not being able to continue his words he stood up and rushed inside the house. Whereas kiki stood there frozen. 
The whole house was once again full of cries and pain.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with teary confused eyes.
"Hyung don't scare me tell me what happened." He whispered not having any strength to talk.

"Mr Jeon as you are aware of the situation that took place. I hope you know that you husband was also a part of it. The body that fell down might be your husbands." The police officer said knowing that it may be difficult for the rest to say.

Jin fell on the ground hearing it. Minjae who came in and saw his eomma in that state rushed towards him and hugged him. Jin hugged him back needing the warmth right now.

"What do you mean I SAID WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HUH.. HE IS ALIVE YOU UNDERSTAND." Jungkook shouted.

"Mr Jeon i understand your condition but i am really sorry. Please hold up youself. The body is badly burnt so it may take time to actually see if it is your husband or not. I just came to inform you that we have to keep the body with us until the inspection is done. I hope you don't have problem with that." The officer said.

" When the body is not my Tae's then why will i have a problem. You don't know if the body is actually my Tae's or not then how dare you declare him dead already." Jungkook said.

The police officer sighed.
He took out something from his pocket and placed it in front of Jungkook.
"This .. this is your husband's Mr Jeon am I right." The officer said and opened his fist only to show Tae's wedding ring.
Jungkook's heart stopped beating when he saw the ring. With shivery hands he took the ring and broke down.
"I am sorry Mr Jeon." Officer said.

"NO NO NOT MY TAE NOT MY TAE..... TAEEEEEEEEE ." he started screaming.
All the members started crying looking at jungkook's state. Even the doctor and the police felt sorry for him.

"S-still there is a chance he is alive." Jungkook said composing himself.

"I don't want to break you Mr Jeon but please dont get your hopes up. Even if the body is not your husband's but after it fell only a few people where able to escape from the hospital before the building collapsed and i am afraid that your husband was not one of them." The officer again said.

"Why sir why are you doing this. What do you want be to do break all the hope i have and say that my husband is dead. If he is dead then i am too. I don't want any conclusions i just want him. So please let me be like this let my hopes be high and i know that the report is gonna be negative and that one day my tae is gonna come back." Jungkook said.

"As you wish sir it was my duty to inform you. And yes the results might take a week or two." With that he left.

"Jungkook" Hobie said.
"Not now hyung." Jungkook said and went inside the room and closed it .

______________________________________

Hey guys. I know this chap is short but trust me i had edited a long chap but this Wattpad deleted half of it. I wanted to make it long again but i am really busy till this Saturday. So i sincerely apologise for such a short and late chap.
I am sorry. Btw Tae's entry might take a few more chap so please wait.

See you in the next one 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜