Part 15 ( I )

I am kinda disappointed that no one replied to me but it's ok might be because it's my first story.
.
.
.
.

So i have decided that i will make few taekook×kiki moments ....

Just like that few more years passed away with happiness, laughter and joy. Kiki and Minjae both were growing up well and close to each other. For kiki Minjae was the best brother she could have. Whenever someone bullied her minjae would protect her, pampering her with food,gifts, toys was Minjae's habit now. Ofcourse he would do it after all he was a big brother and he could never not be so happy in being one. For Minjae kiki was no less like an own sister actually for the whole bts every one was so close to each other that nothing could tear them apart. There was nothing own and cousin between them, whenever someone asked them their relationship they would always say that all of them are one whole family.

Anyway enough of my ramblings..
Minjae is now 12 years old, class 7 and on that contrast kiki was 7, class 2. Everything was so amazing in their lives. Spending time together,after school ending up on anyone of their respective house. Tae and Jin were very well aware of the latters visit so they would always make some extra portion for them . In this whole while kiki also got close with Ye-jin. The trio were living their life to the fullest, but what made minjae confused was that Ye-jin's mother would never let her stay with them after school and most importantly she would drag glares at both kiki and him . He let his negative thoughts side thinking it's not that important. Anyway they would end up spending time during recess.
Ye-jin kinda had a crush on minjae but that is gonna be a complete different story hehehe😜

With Jimin and Yoongi finally they are gonna adopt a 10 month old. They both loved the kid at one glance. They decided on naming him as yoonmin.
(I couldn't think of any other name 😹)

The years passed away quickly but each year had its own beautiful memories let's see how had the family come this far ..

These memories might have fights, laughter, sadness, love but at the end they were always together.....

And now i am writing rubbish am i not 😅

.
.
.
.
.
.

Once upon a time there was a king who used to live in a mansion. The king had everything money, wealth, health, strength everything but still he was lonely. One day he went to the woods for hunting but there he saw a man crying sitting under a tree with his hand on his knees. His hands were bleeding and his whole body was shaking so the king went to him and said "heyy" the boy flinched but as soon as he looked up the king thought the whole world has stopped. He had never seen someone so pretty in life. The boy suddenly hugged the king and said" i am lost please get me out of here". The king helped the boy, took him to his kingdom. After a few months both fell in love with each other and happy ending.

The story ended and Jungkook looked at his 3 year daughter to check if she is asleep but to his disappointed their her daughter was laying with her eyes wide open as if someone has snatched all the tiredness from her,  mouth forming a pout and her frowned forehead indicating that she was confused.
Tae who was all this while making fun of the sulking jk as he failed to make kiki sleep suddenly asked kiki. "What happened kiki what are u thinking bub". "Eomma how can a king mawry a boy our teacher towld us that king and queen mawry each other".
Tae and Jungkook both looked at eachother, ya they should be shocked but instead they smiled as deep down they knew that this would someday be coming.
"Bub it does not matter who we marry whether it is a boy or a girl what matters is that if we love them." Tae said.
"Yes ur eomma is right. See ur appa and eomma married each other , uncle Jin and uncle Namjoon married each other and even Jimin and Suga uncle married each other. Always remember that there are people who think boy can't love boy but it's wrong ok we should not be like them.
Always treat them equally and ya maybe in every story the king gets the queen but in ur dadda's story the king will always get a king"  jk said.
Kiki is very small therefore she did not understand half of the stuff but she trusts her parents therefore she nodded in whatever they said.
"I powmeish eomma appa. I will always love you" 
Both tae and jk laughed as they knew that kiki didn't understand half of the things but they mentally checked that this is gonna be a conversation in future.
"Ok now my dear princess sleep" tae said.
And kiki drifted in deep sleep. Both jk and tae keep their hand on kiki. Suddenly jk joined his fingers with Tae's and both looked at each other. Both were having a staring competition, soon both felt sleepy and slept with their hands joined.