Part 48

Today my friends bullied me in school. They slapped me and also told me not to tell my parents only if they know that i could as it not talk to them.
If right now i would have told my dadda about this he would be getting me some icecream and complaining the school and my eomma would be hugging me tight.

Ohh how bad i destroyed everything.

"No you didn't my bub. Ohh how badly i wanna hug you and tell you this ". Jungkook whispered

Yaaayyyyy yayyyy........
Today is the best day of my life. My eomma is pregnant. He is gonna have a baby. I am gonna be a sister. Everyone so happy even eomma. And i am happy seeing everyone happy. I promise to be the best big sister.
I am gonna be a big sister opps i am already a big sister.
Sorry sorry can't ignore my yoonmin.
What am I even writing sorry diary my excitement is just on top of the world.
I wish I could hug eomma and appa and tell them how excited I am as well but i messed everything up.
Anyway you know it right
I am happy very happy
Lets meet soon baby ....

"My baby was excited to hug me and i didn't even realise it." Tae sobbed
"What have we done Jungkook. We jumbled everything. How could we." Tae said fisting other collars while crying and hugging him tight.
Jungkook hid taes face in his neck and held him tight. Maybe trying to make him calm. Ohh how strong he tried to portray himself knowing that he is equally ashamed.

Well ofcourse it is a nature of parents that they would blame themselves for life if something happens to their kids.
None of it is their fault. Maybe it is kikis fault but isn't it better to name it a bad old time.

All three of them are blaming themselves building knots between their relationship. Isn't it high time that rather than blaming themselves they should try to mend it.

Today ......
Today I had a nightmare in which my i left my eomma's hand and got lost in the crowd. Suddenly someone took me somewhere and there they beat me and called that bad monster.
I am so scared shall I go to eomma and dadda and sleep with them. Can I try.

Well isn't it indirectly the truth that i have left my parents hand and that i am actually lost.

I am very scared anyways it's 5 in the morning and i had to get up in one hour.
Lets just stay awake.....

The page turned where it was written in bold

DONT SEND ME AWAY PLEASE

With tear stains all over so much that kiki had to start over from the next page.

Today eomma and dadda held a party for the new born. I was really excited but noone came to me. Granny's and grandpa's didn't even meet me and give me chocolates secretly.
I was really sad until small granny made me see the harsh reality.

I am just an orphan whereas that baby is eomma dadda's blood. They will obviously love the baby more.
What if they send me away from where they got me. Granny told me that no one cares about me. Otherwise they would have told me that eomma could get pregnant.
Also because i was a bad girl. Are they really gonna send me away. I don't wanna go. I love you eomma appa don't send me away please.

I am ready to be your slave. I am ready to be unloved i just wanna stay beside you. Is the baby actually gonna take my place. Can I be selfish to just have you and let no one else have you.