Part 22

Both turned their heads to follow the owner of the voice and it was

Their maths teacher...... (The one who hated Kiki..... I think now you understand why she hated her)
She was walking by the corridor when she tend to hear the conversation between the two friends.

"She is right" she interrupted....
Kiki was shocked to see her maths teacher taking ye-jin side instead of scolding her for badmouthing about her parents.

"Ye-jin is not at all wrong. It's universally a thing that eomma's are girls and appas are boys. And a boy can only be with a girl. It disgusts me to see you parents together how shameful it is for our society...." The teacher spoke venom.

Kiki just blinked her wide eyes which has a little bit of tears.

Ye-jin who was shocked started to anticipate with the teacher.
"Yes this what i have been trying to explain her . Kiki we don't hate you but the problem is your family." Ye-jin said.

"Think about your appa he has to stay with a person who is a boy. Don't you think even he deserved to be with girls like us and live a normal life. And see all of the eomma's work but look at your eomma he just sits in his house doing nothing and live on your dadas money."

And like this they just kept on manipulating kiki.

"Ok try to avoid him or her.... See even his gender is unspecified how can you expect to love someone like her. " Ye-jin said....

Kiki was so fazed that she couldn't reply both of them. She just kept on listening to them forgetting that these words were making a place in her mind and taking control over it.

She unknowingly was leaning towards their words.

But when reality struck her she she shouted...
"STOPPPP" and ran out of there...

It was hometime and kiki was again silent throughout she was thinking about what both of them had told her.
When suddenly she felt someones hand on her shoulder...

"How is my sister." Minjae said.
Kiki just looked at him silently. "Oppa can i ask you something " kiki said.

Both were in the garden whereas the driver was outside waiting for them. Both were siting on the swing where one was patiently wating for the other to speak.

"Oppa why is different when we have two appas instead of eomma." Kiki said with a low voice staring at the grass in front.

Minjae was shocked with the question. He knew it was all Ye-jin's doing which made his blood boil.
"It must be difficult but the most beautiful experience. I know what u are thinking even i was at your place once but trust me kiki those people are just jealous of us " minjae said.

This made Kiki look at him.
"That means it is not wrong." Out which Minjae shook his head.
"T-then why whyyy is it so difficult to answer them. If they are wrong then why don't i have an answer to their venomous questions against my parents. Why it is them who wins. Why why just WHY." Kiki said finally breaking down.

"Why have I started seeing their words as true. Why are they able to manipulate us. Why there are more people to support them and less for us. Why do they care whom i want and whom i dont. Why is it normal for me but disgusting for the society." Kiki threw some heart breaking questions to Minjae.

Minjae knew how kiki felt. He has felt the same way . He had met a lot of homophobic people who had questioned his parents and he was in the same place where once kiki was.

"Because that's how the world had been working. They cannot except anything which has not been common. Such things are always eliminated and questioned. But kiki ignoring them is the best. You know how much tae eomma's and kook papa loves you right. Then let them say your love should be stronger than their hate. There will be a lot of people who will pull you down now it's up to you if you wanna fly or drown with them." Minjae said.

"And before anything keep your parents in mind. Think about all the happy memories with them, all the moments you have spent with them. You will get the answer whether its ur parents or those bad people." Minjae said getting up and lending his hands forward.

Kiki was dropped back to her place and she pressed the door bell and waited for someone to open the door.
The door opened and there was tae in the apron. He looked at kiki and smile widely.
"Bub you came back. How was your day huh." Tae said bringing her inside the house.
"It was ok eomma" kiki answered.

"My princess looks tired. Go freshen up have some food and sleep for a while hmm." Tae said softly.

Kiki was staring at her eomma. Of course she would after what happened today. Feeling overwhelming she suddenly hugged him.

"What happened bub are you ok" tae said worriedly.

"Yes eomma just a little bit tired." Kiki said

But internally she just said.

HOW CAN I EVEN BEND TOWARDS THOSE PEOPLE. NO I CAN NEVER HATE YOU EOMMA.

______________________________________

Hey everyone. Some of you guessed Ye-jin's mom but I felt like adding the maths teacher hope it made sense.

Anyway one of my reader wanted me to post early. Hope I did. This is a short part but I hope you like it.

See you in the next one 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜