[1]

Taehyung Pov

I feel tap on my shoulder and open my eyes slowly. I spot my sister tapping my shoulder. I smiled and rubbed my eyes.

"Taetae you wake up. Hurry, you have to go to school."

Jinnie said and I nodded. I grab my phone and saw messages from blackpink. I went in group chat and spot 103739 messages.

Crazy girls😜

Jennie: Hello girlss good morning

Lisa: ahh everything was fine until you send message, I was having a beautiful dream

Jisoo: oh both of you shut up, I have to send snap

Lisa: heyy taetae are you awakee?

Taetae: yesshh, I have an ideaa

Jennie: what?

Taetae: let's put hot outfit today🔥

Jisoo: oh my, sure😌

Lisa: pff we're always hot but I agree

I rushed towards my wardrobe and put some sexy outfit. My look in the end⬇️

 My look in the end⬇️

Oh my I'm so hot. I though looking myself in mirror. Then I went downstairs and grab some snack. I heard sigh and I turned around to find jinnie looking at me.

"I'll eat breakfast next time I promise, I don't have time now."

I said and jinnie nodded. I went in car and drive to school. When I got in front of school I spot girls waiting for me. I leave my car and went towards them.

"Damn girl!"

Lisa yelled looking at my outfit. I smirk a little and look at them.

"Omo we're so hot!!"

I said looking at them and we laughed a little. We enter in school and as usual some boys looked at us and I slightly blush. Jennie tap my shoulder and I understand what she mean. That was secret sign that girls only understand. I put serious face and we went towards our locker.

"What do you have first?"

Jisoo asked me and I started thinking.

"I have biology. You guys?"

"I have same!"

Jennie said looking at me.

"I have math unfortunately."

Rose said and we looked at her.

"Then I have good news for you, Mr.Shan will not come today."

I said and Rose looked at me happily.

"Really? Yess!"

She said and we started laughing. Them bell ring and we went in biology classroom. I was talking with jennie but then teacher showed up and we have to shut up. In middle of lection jennie looked at me and whisper me something.

"Taetae jack is again looking at you."

I look back to find jack looking at me again. Agh this men really? Jack is most popular boy in this school but I don't find something special in him.

"Let him be."

I said to her and focus again on teacher. Lesson was so boring that I amlost fall asleep but thank god jennie was beside me. After 90 minutes it was lunch time and we head to cafeteria. When we enter I spot lisa and rose at one table and went towards them. Jennie followed me and after we sit we started talking about some girl stuff. I could feel lisa looking at someone with deadly eyes and I turned around to see irene with her friends.

"Pff that pathetic b!tch."

I said looking at them.

"I don't understand how people call her queen of beauty, I mean look at her."

Rose said and I just laughed.

"She is just some stupid girl that is lost on this planet."

I said and started drinking juice. Then I feel something on my back. I turned around and find few papers on ground. Jisoo pick it up and throw them back to them. We started talking about how we can do revenge on them and after sometime jennie found something.

"Girlss, how about we hack her instagram account?"

Jennie said and we smirked.

"How about we fix that at my place in 8 pm today?"

I said and they agreed. After school was done we made our way towards car. We say goodbye to each other and I started driving home.

Jungkook Pov

I was sitting in my chair while waiting for my loyal friend, namjoon. After few minutes he showed up and put three diffrent images on my table.

"How about them?"

He asked and I started looking at pictures.

"Just looked at this one. She is looking like she haved 15 plastic surgery on her face. And this one is rich-b!tch which I am not looking in a girl. And the last one is wearing too much makeup."

"Jungkook, I was looking for most beautiful girls in korea and this is the best top 3 girls which I found. What are you exactly looking in a girl?"

I started thinking but I confuse myself again. Namjoon leave my room and I started looking for some girls on google but that didn't go very well. I gave up and stated thinking about something else.