[14]

Taehyung Pov

We were now in living room, all of us. I was sitting between jiminie and jinnie while yoongi and namjoon were sitting near jungguk and jungkook. I looked at my phone and spot it's already 10 pm. I decided to stay awake till 10.45 because who goes in bed early expect children and sometimes adults?? Me, aha nope. I am not type of a person who is like: 'omg it's 10.50 I must go to sleep to get enough sleep for school' pff that is only for nerds. We were watching some serie and after some minutes I yawned. Jinnie looked at me and laughed.

"It's 10.40, how about you go to sleep?"

"I'll, just 5 more minutes."

After 5 minutes I stand up and went upstairs. I went in my bedroom and laid down. I was about to turn my pillow to cold side but I spot someone at door.

"Hey baby."

Jungkook said and I sit on bed. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey."

"Don't you want sleep with us tonight? Did we do something wrong?"

"What? No baby you didn't. It's just new feeling to sleep with both of you."

"I understand baby but you don't have to if you're uncomfortable."

"No I'll, let's go."

I smiled and went towards jungkook. We went in jungguk's room and saw him at desk. He was doing some paperwork. When he spot us he smiled and stand up.

"Hey baby. Let's go to bed, shall we?"

Jungguk said and I nodded happily. I was laying between them. They looked at me and I blushed.

"I am so happy to have you guys."

I said to them and they blushed.

"No love, we're happy to have you."

Jungkook said and they kissed me on cheek. Then jungguk pull blanket on us and they both turned towards me. Jungguk put his hands on my waist while jungkook was snuggling his face on my chest. I blushed but they didn't notice it because it was dark. We fall asleep in each other embrace.

~Time Skip~

I wake up and spot my boyfriends looking at me. I blushed and cover my head with blanket. Jungkook pull blanket down gently and looked at me. I was still blushing while they were looking at me. Then jungkook looked at my lips.

"May I?"

He ask and I nodded. He kissed me and I put my hands on his neck to deepen the kiss. After few seconds we pulled away and I turned to jungguk. We did the same and after that we did our morning routine. I was wearing blue skirt with long white socks, black boots, white shirt and blue jacket. I leave my room and went downstairs. My boyfriends looked at me shocked but yet amazed.

"You're going in that outfit?"

"Yes I have to, it's school rule."

"Okey then btw you look hot."

Jungguk said making me blush. I kissed both of them and head to my car. When I got in front of school I spot blackpink. They were arguing with irene and her gang. I went towards them to see what happend. Probably irene and her gang is causing trouble again.