[21]

Taehyung Pov

I looked at my phone and saw 9000 followers! Wait, what is happening?!
I notice that my boyfriends were looking at my phone. I was so happy that I have so many followers but I didn't know why! It's probably because I am jeon twins girlfriend. I smiled and showed jiminie and jinnie my phone.

"Wow how did you get 9000 followers?"

"I don't know!"

"Wow this is amazing!"

Lisa said looking at my phone. I looked back at my phone and spot that I have 8786 likes. I was so excited that I looked at comments. There was so many people that support our relationship. I even put like on some comments. Some if them were hating but most of them were supporting me.
They even got crazy over fight in school. After half an hour we got in front of mansion. We leave car and went towards door. Jungguk pick me up and I blushed. My legs were around jungguk's waist and my hands were on his shoulders.

"Ah jungguk what are you doing?"

"Let me carry you to the bedroom."

"Okay."

I reply blushing. I looked back and saw blackpink laughing at us. I put head on my hands and let jungguk carry me. After he got in room he sit on the bed with me on his lap. We looked in each other's eyes. Some tension was between us and we knew it.

We started leaning towards each other until our lips met. Then we started kissing. I hold his neck and pull him closer. He did same with my waist. Our hands started going in each others shirts. We finally took our shirts off and throw them on the floor. I push jungguk on the bed so I was now on top of him. He smiled and we started kissing again. He then flip me over and went on top of me. He than started kissing my neck. I let out few moans and he smirk. He than started sucking one spot on my neck making me moan a little louder. After few minutes he stop and look at me.

"Are you okay with this baby?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Just tell me when you want me to stop."

He said and I smiled. He was so caring and I loved it. He than hold my hips and started kissing my tummy leaving some hickeys on it. I hold his hair and started stroking it. He then put his hands on my belt and looked at me for permission. I nodded and he pull down my pants. He pulled down his pants too and drop them somewhere on the floor. I blushed when I notice that he was in boxers. He went between my legs and I blushed again.

"Like what you see?"

"You're very strong honey."

I said to him while touching his abs. He smirked and hold my hand in his. He took my forefinger and middle finger in his mouth and started licking it. After he was done with my fingers he lean down. He touched my legs and started kissing them. My legs were feeling so weak in this moment. I lean towards his face and hold it. I started kissing him with passion. He lean towards me pinning me down on bed again. My hands were holding his hair while his hands were holding my shoulders. After few minutes we pulled away breathing heavely.

"Can w-we stop now for t-today?"

"Sure honey, what do you wanna do now?"

He said hugging me. I giggled and looked at him. Then I looked at watch and saw it's 8 pm. Some idea fall in my mind and I looked at him.

They and Her ~Gguktaekook~ ✔️Finished✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara