[17]

Taehyung Pov

My sister and bestie come to us and sit on couch. After some seconds namjoon and yoongi sit too.

"Hey sis what's up?"

"Look, something happened at school."

Jungguk said and jinnie and jiminie turned their face from cute to serious.

"What happend?"

Jiminie asked looking serious.

"Oh fight is about to start."

Yoongi said and he and namjoon lean on couch.

"That girl irene is bullying taehyung again and this time her principal slapped her."

"WHAT! HOW DARE THEY!"

Jinnie and jiminie yelled and put their hand on mouth out of shock.

"This is it. I'm going tomorrow in school to have personal conversation with that b!tch."

"Me too, that b!tch."

Jinnie and jiminie said and yoongi and namjoon smirk.

"Sure you can, but let me and hyung do something first."

Jungkook said and we smirked. Then he started speaking about his plan while we were listening. His plan was great, in the end we all agree. Then jinnie looked at her phone and then looked at me.

"Taetae you have training soon, you should get ready."

Jinnie said and I nodded. My boyfriends looked at me shocked. After few seconds I got it.

"I forgot to tell you that I train karate."

"Wow babe that's amazing!"

"Now I know that principal is zero against you."

Jungguk said and we laughed. I went in my room and put Gi on me.
(Gi is a karate uniform) Then I feel some strong hands on my waist. I looked back and saw jungkook. He kiss my neck and looked at me. I put my hands on his neck and pull him into sweet lovely kiss. After a minute we pulled away.

"I should go now."

"Yeah I know, let me accompany you."

He said and we went downstairs. I kissed jungguk and then went outside. After half an hour I got in front of karate club. I enter and spot one person which I didn't want to see now. Jack.

"Oh hello taehyung."

"Umm hello?"

"I just decided to join this karate dojo. I didn't know you train here. But it's good because you and me can train together. And that doesn't have to be just karate training, I mean if you know what am I saying.."

He said and I looked at him disgusted. I just walk past him and sit somewhere on floor waiting for sensei. But noo, jack intention was to sit near me which he did. I rolled my eyes at him but he didn't notice. It was aekward silent between us so I started unwanted conversation.

"Did you join karate dojo for some special reason or?"

"Nah, I chose to train karate because of you. So we could train together."

He said and I clenched my teeth out of rage. Then sensei showed and we all stand up. I was in first row, or you could say in front of sensei. I am one of his best students that knows karate. After some speech we all did circle and sit on the floor. Students were fighting against each other while we were watching.

"Okey now taehyung and jack."

I made so done face and stand up along with jack. We bow to the sensei first and then to each other. I made first move. I kick him in stomach with my leg and he fall on floor.

"1:0 for taehyung. Come on get up. You will learn how to fight like taehyung."

Sensei say and jack laughed a little. Then he started first. He was about to punch me but I squatted and he missed. I was about to turn back to face him but he hold my waist with his hands and threw me over his back. I hit the ground a little hard.

"1:1 for jack. Let's see who will win next round."

I put my left hand in front of my face while my right arm create a fists beside my face. He started first again but I punch him with my right hand on his stomach. He just hiss but he didn't fall. He then put his leg on floor to make me fall but I move back and he missed. I was about to punch him but he turned to a side and hold my shoulder. Then he put his leg behind mine and throw me on floor. Then he k-k-----kissed me. I put my hands on his face to pull away from kiss but he hold my shoulders tight. Finally I stand up by myself and slap him really hard.

"What the heck is wrong with you!"

I said and he looked at me with his disgusted face. He smirked and put his hands on my waist.

"Don't act like you didn't like it babe."

He said and I pushed his hands. He then again pulled me closer by placing his arms on my waist.

"Don't touch me!"

I said struggling to get out of his grip. Then someone punch him in the face and he fall down. I looked up to see my boyfriend.