[24]

Taehyung Pov

I was so shocked now because she ruined his paperwork. He worked on it for more than two months and now everything is gone. I crawled to the destroyed papers and hold them in my hands. Then I stand up and me and irene glare at each other. She than put red lipstick on her lips and pink wig? What the heck is happening here! I was so angry that I punched her in stomach. After she got hit by me she started hitting me too. Then jungkook enter. He looked at us shocked. Then he looked at me.

"Jungkook---"

"What have you done!!"

He yelled and we both flinch. I made eye contact with him and than looked down on floor.

"What have you done taehyung?!"

"W-what? I didn't do anything! Irene did!"

I said pointing at her. Jungkook looked at her and than glared at me.

"She isn't irene! She's my new employee taehyung!"

"W-what? Don't you see her?!"

"JUST BECAUSE SHE BULLIED YOU THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERY GIRL IS LIKE HER!"

He yelled slamming his hands on the table making me flinch. I looked at him scared. I was about to say something but he interrupted me.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS THIS TOOK ME! AND IN THE END YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!"

I didn't say anything to him because I didn't want to. I was scared. Scared of my own boyfriend.

"You know what? Just leave! Now."

"B-but w--"

"NOW!"

"But I didn't---"

I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt something on my face. I hold my cheek with my hands and tried to hold back my tears. Than I looked at him.

"FU!K YOU!"

I said that to him and started running out of building. I started crying because it hurted so much. Finally when I got in front of mansion I went fast inside. After I opened the door I spot from the edge of my eye my sister, jiminie and blackpink. They saw me too but I ignore them and run upstairs. I started crying while I was going to my room. Behind me I could hear my worried sister and friends. I slam my door hard and throw myself on the bed. I cried loudly into the pillow, throwing out my anger. Then my sister open the door. I didn't look behind me because I was in pain.

"Taetae what happened?"

Jiminie asked me but I started crying again.

"Shh it's okay."

Jinnie said bringing me in tight hug. I was crying on her shoulder. After few seconds I calm down and looked at them. I started explaining what jungkook did to me. After I was done I showed them my red cheek.

"Oh. My. God!"

Jinnie said caressing my cheek. Blackpink put their hands on their mouth out of shock.

"Jungkook did that!"

"Y-yes."

"Men, noo. How can he do this to you?!"

Lisa said touching my cheek. After they all saw the mark I looked down on my lap.

"I d-don't know. It's probably because of i-irene again."

"No probably, it is because of her. And she will pay for that!"

Rose said angrily. After few minutes of talking someone burst in my room.