[2]

Taehyung Pov

I am on my phone now scrolling on tiktok. Then I heard knock on the door and open it. We greet each other and they walk in.

"Hello jinnie."

Jennie said to my sister and they greet.

"So I heard that you will hack someone aa?"

Jinnie said and we smirk.

"Aha, wanna come?"

Lisa said and jinnie nodded. We all went in room and sit on bed. We enter in her instagram account and laughed at her picture.

"Damn you call that pretty?"

Jinnie asked laughing with us. Then we went in serious mode.

"Okey who knows how to hack this
b!tch?!"

I asked and looked at other.

"Me and jisoo are good at this."

Lisa said and they went in action. While they were doing that I went on my account and post photo of me.

Jungguk Pov

I am sitting on sofa along with my brother and friends. We were watching some serie but I was bored. I went on instagram and after few minutes I spot some beauty. A mean, a real beauty. A beautiful girl.

 A beautiful girl

❤️4000 💬3241

Thv 💅

I was so stuned by the look of this girl. She is a really piece of art. I went on her account and started looking on her pictures.

"Bro you good? You didn't blink for 1 minute."

Yoongi said looking at me. I nodded while scrolling. Then I went upstairs for some privacy.

"He definitely find her."

Namjoon said but I ignore it. After I went in my room I lock the door. I laid on bed and followed her on instagram. She accepted my friend request, yesss! I was thinking how to text her and after some minutes I decided to text her on usual way.

Gguk: heyy

Thv: hello

Gguk: did anyone said that you're beautiful?

Thv: some said but I don't
think so, you really think that?

Gguk: yes, you're piece of art

Thv: hmm I see, you are
beautiful too

I spot some likes on my pictures and smirk. She definitely like me.

Taehyung Pov

After I got new follower I excused myself and went in bathroom. I was texting with this jungguk guy. I went in his profile and got amazed by his looks. This is a real man. I liked his pictures. I blushed while I was typing that he looks beautiful. One of his pictures that almost gave me heart attack is this one⬇️

 One of his pictures that almost gave me heart attack is this one⬇️

❤️8000 💬7640

Gguk Little brandy🥃

irene.queen omg daddy you look so hot with that tattoos🤤

gguk.daddy nice outfit as always🔥

jeon_twins_baby daddy i wanna join your party~~

The time I looked at comments I almost faint. So he is famous? I was a little jealous but I didn't know why. I looked at watch and spot I was long time in bathroom. I rushed towards my room fast and close the door.

"Ah there you are. We were thinking that something happened."

Rose said but I made some stupid excuse. I sit little far from them and started typing with jungguk.

Thv: wait, you didn't tell me that you're famous?

Gguk: I was thinking that you
know us by name

Thv: and how exactly would I know you by your name?

Gguk: me and my brother are twins. We work in jeon company which is the most poweful company in the world. You really don't know us?😅

Thv: I knew for jeon company but
I didn't know that you and your brother work there

Gguk: it's okey, now you know

My phone fall from my hands and I flinched because blackpink shouted. I looked and saw that account is hacked. I started shouting too and we went for some snacks.

"Wait, today is friday right?"

Jinnie asked and I nodded.

"Why don' you have sleepover in our place now?"

"Yes, that's great idea!"

I said and blackpink laughed. They went fast in their house and pick their clothes and toothbrush. The whole night we were watching netflix and before going to bed we had pillow fight.