[20]

Taehyung Pov

I smirked and looked at my friends first. Then I looked at irene. She was furious. Jungguk was holding her wrist with right hand and her hair with his left hand. Than irene looked at him shocked.

"What the f*ck! Let go of me you freak!"

She said struggling from his grip. He then release her and turned her around. Than he slapped her. She fall on floor and all students yelled out of shock. Then jungguk took off hoodie from his head and mask. People stared at him shocked and no one dare to say anything. He squat next to irene and hold her face tightly. She hold his hands to stop him but he hold her really tight. He then let go of her face harshly and stand up.

"Just try ONE MORE TIME to bully MY GIRLFRIEND, and you will ALL see what will happened to you."

Jungguk said and all students gulped. Irene stand up and looked at me angrily. Then jinnie walked towards irene and slapped her really hard. She hold her face one more time while crying.

"Just dare to bully my sister and you'll see what will happened to you."

Then someone shouted behind us grabbing all attention.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

We turned back and spot principal running towards irene. He hold her shoulders to make sure she's okey and then looked at us.

"Well, well, well, hello there principal."

Jungguk said walking beside me. He put his hands on my waist and than looked at principal. I smirked and went towards him and slapped him really hard. Some students yell out of shock and some started laughing. Principal looked at me angrily and then looked at all students.

"How dare you!? Why are you laughing ha! You didn't laugh when you got punishment from me did you?!"

Principal said looking at me. I looked back at jungguk to find him smirking. He went towards principal and slapped him so hard that he fall on the ground. He squat beside him and hold his collar tight.

"You! How dare you slap MY girlfriend! You dare to SLAP my girlfriend! Remember this principal, I have more power than you will ever have."

He said and let go of his colar harsh. Principal didn't dare to say a word after what jungguk said. When he stand up someone turn him around and slapped him again. I put hands on my mouth out of shock. Jungkook was the one who slapped him.

"And this is another slap because you dare to mess with jeon twins girlfriend!"

Jungkook said and went towards me. He then pointed finger at everyone in cafeteria.

"Listen you all! If anyone dare to bully or insult our girlfriend will pay by our hands!"

He said and students nodded in fear. I looked back at irene and smirk. She look so desperate. I wanted so bad to slap her but I didn't. Then all of us went in black limusine. I was sitting between my boyfriends. They hold both of my hands like this (0:38) :

I smiled at them and lean back. Jinnie and jiminie were sitting beside blackpink while yoongi and namjoon were sitting beside my boyfriends.

"Guys!! Look at this!"

Jiminie said and put phone in front of us. We look at phone and saw something amazing. Some students started posting video of what happend in school. I smirk while looking at video. Something caugh our attention and it was my phone. My phone was buzzing so I took it in my hands.