[10]

Taehyung Pov

It's been almost a half and hour but I couldn't sleep. I turned to other side but then I heard some notifications. It was from my baby. I open instagram and looked at messages.

Gguk: hey baby you okey?

I heard what happend in school, I just wanted to check on you

Thv: hey hubby, I'm okey, thank
you for caring

Gguk: always love, I'll make sure that that never happend again

Thv: I hope that too

Gguk: I know that we're in relationship for few days but I wanted to tell you something

Thv: sure what is it?

Gguk: I was thinking that you can stay in our house? I mean don't get me wrong if you want personal space you can have it and anything else you want, I just want you near me

Thv: aww that's so sweet, I'll talk with jinnie tomorrow and tell you decision

Gguk: thank you baby! Goodnight, love you <3

Thv: goodnight <33

I put my phone on desk and put cover over my face happily. I wasn't thinking about this but why not? It would be awesome to live with my boyfriend or boyfriends.

~Time Skip~

I wake up this time by myself. And stayed in bed for few minutes. Then I remember that I need to tell jinnie some good news! I went downstairs fast and started looking where is she.
I find her in kitchen making breakfast for us. I went to help her and she looked at me.

"Good morning jinnie! I have some good news!"

"Morning taetae, what is it?"

"Jungguk asked us to move in his mansion!"

Jinnie looked at me shocked.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, wait, you don't like that idea?"

"No, it's just new for me and you."

"I know but just imagine, you could be with your boyfriend just as long as me!"

"Hmm I'll think about this and tell you decision when you got home okey?"

"Okey, thank you!"

I said and went upstairs to change my clothes. I went to school and after I stopped car blackpink showed up. We all greeted and went in school. While we were putting our stuff in locker I could feel some stares. It was from lot's of girls and boys, and it was specially from irene and her gang.

"Oh such an jealous ass. Let them be."

Jisoo said and we laughed. I could feel that irene was watching me with deathly eyes but I just smirk at her. This time I was sitting near rose. We have history first period. For me, history was super boring subject. Someone find it interesting but for me it's such a waste of time. Like why the hell are we talking about some famous people in past? Let past be behind us! We should learn something new, not looked at past. The last period I had physical. I sat with lisa on stands and looked at boys who were playing football. Jack was playing with them, oh shit. Then he winked at me and I looked at my phone.

"Gosh so disgusting."

"Yeah I know."

Then someone shot ball at us and it hit lisa in head. I looked at her and hold her head. I glare back too see one of boys holding his mouth in shock.

"Why the hell did you do that!"

Then jack come to me and put his arm on my shoulder bringing me close to him.

"Yeah bro, why did you do that?"

I then pull jack's arm away and put ball in front of guy who hit lisa. I smirked and boys looked at him. I hit ball hard and it kicked his face. He looked at me angrily and I smirk. Jack and others started laughing and I went back to lisa. I saw that she was crying and I wiped her tears fast.

"Shh everything is fine now. Don't cry."

I said and hugged her. Then we went went to her sisters. They comfort her and I went back to my car. I said goodbye to them and drive to my house. I was exciting because I'll hear what decision jinnie make when I got home.