[18]

Taehyung Pov

Sensei was shocked just like students. They started whispering about him.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend?!"

He said and students yell out of shock. They didn't know that I was his girlfriend.

"W-what? She is your girlfriend?"

Jungkook didn't say anything and got on top of him. He started punching him so hard that his nose started bleeding. I squat beside him and tried to hold his hands.

"Jungkook stop it please!"

But he didn't stop. No one in room dared to stop him because, he is jeon jungkook. After few punches he stop and stand up. He hold my waist and we left. When we got outside he looked at me and hold my hands.

"I'm sorry baby but he touched you and I wanted to protect you."

"I know. I'm sorry, I should tell you about him. He was my stalker since the beginning of the school."

He hold my head and kiss my forehead. Then we heard people yelling on the streets and running towards us.

"Is that kim taehyung and jeon jungkook?!"

"Are they dating?"

"Is she his girlfriend?"

"Ahhh jeon jungkook is here!!"

"Dadddy!!"

We went fast in his car and he started driving. He ignored his fan girls and focused on driving. He put his hand on my thigh and smiled.

"We finally escape from them."

"Yeah."

I said sadly and he looked at me.

"Hey, honey what's wrong?"

"It's just-- I don't think I deserve you."

"What? Why would you say that?"

"Some girls hate me because I am your girlfriend and they started talking about how ugly I am.."

"Don't worry about them, they will face me if they insults you one more time."

He said and we smiled. After half an hour we got in mansion. I went to jungguk and hug him. I kissed him and smiled a little.

"I need to tell you something.."

"Sure baby, what is it?"

"I'll tell you hyung, go rest baby."

Jungkook said kissing my neck. Then I went upstairs to my room and change my Gi to normal clothes. I laid in my bed and took phone in hands. After few minutes my boyfriends came and they laid in bed near me. I smiled and hug them. Jungguk kiss my hands and gently stoke my hair with his.

"Don't worry baby, your safe now. If he again talk to you, we will personally talk with him."

He said and I smiled. Then I yawned and they laughed.

"Let's go to sleep now okey?"

Jungkook said and I nodded. He put blanket on us and we made ourselves comfortable. I was as usual between them. Jungguk put his hand over my head and other one on top of my stomach. On the other hand jungkook snuggle his head on my chest and hug me. I smiled for a second and then close my eyes. I started thinking how happy I am because I have them. Then after some minutes we fall asleep in each other embrace.