[23]

Taehyung Pov

I wake up to find my boyfriends beside me. I looked at them and kissed both of them.

"Good morning baby."

Jungkook said kissing the top of my head. I smiled and sit on the bed.

"Good morning hubby."

"Wait, is today friday?"

Jungguk asked and I nodded. Then I widen my eyes and looked at my phone. Oh, it's okay taehyung. This time you will be on time. We did our morning routine and went downstairs. I was doing coffee for me and jinnie and than someone back hugged me. I blushed and turned around.

"What are you doing?"

"Coffee for me, jinnie and jiminie. Do you want me to make coffee for you too?"

"Of course baby."

Jungkook said and I nodded. Then jinnie and jiminie came to us. I put coffee on the table and we started talking about something. After some minutes my boyfriends, namjoon and yoongi came to us. I walked towards my boyfriends and kiss them.

"Gosh, you look amazing!"

"Not as much as you."

Jungkook said making me blush. I give him coffee and greeted them. I looked at my phone and finished coffee. I greeted all of them and went in school. After I got in front of school I run towards blackpink. We spend rest of the day talking and laughing. But there was more laughing than talking to be honest. Everything went great. We saw irene and her gang on the other table glaring at us. And the best part is, they can't do anything. While we were eating some girl fall in front of us. We put hands on our mouth out of shock and help her. We feel sorry for that girl but she will be fine. Irene was facing us with her phone but we didn't know why. After school we all greeted and I went home. Me and jiminie were talking in kitchen about that video when irene got humiliated in front all students. Oh men that was really funny.

"I was thinking about going to their office today."

"That would be nice. But I think you should do that soon because yoongi told me that they have some mission in 8 pm."

"Oh okay then. I'll go right now. Wait for me and feel free to invite girls."

"Got it."

I put some regular clothes on me and went in my car. When I got in front of building I went inside. Some employees were looking at me but I ignore it. First I went in jungguk's office but when I got there I didn't find him anywhere. Hmm, that's sus but okey. I went towards jungkook's office and when I was about knock I heard someone talking. More like a-- women voice?! What the heck is girl doing in his office? You know what, I won't knock. I am his girl and I don't need to knock. I open door and spot some girl. She turned around to face me and then we made eye contact. Irene. This dumb ass b!tch.

"Excuse me? What are you doing here?"

I said looking at her. Than I notice some papers on the floor. Some papers were in her hand.

"Wait-- how dare you ruin jungkook's paperwork!!"

"I didn't do anything b!tch, I am helping him."

"Yeah right, after what happened in school, as if he hired you or something like that.."

"Well yeah duh."

"Give me that!"

I said grabbing papers from her hands.

"No! Stop it!"

She hold them tightly not wanting to let go of them. She and I were pulling from our side. I was so scared for his papers now. Then she push me and I fell on floor. She took the coffee and spilled it on the papers.