[15]

Taehyung Pov

When I got beside blackpink rose looked at me.

"What happend?"

"Irene is causing trouble over her purse."

She said rolling her eyes. I laughed and looked towards her.

"You! How dare you show up! My dad got fired because of you!"

"Your dad got fired because of his daughter who doesn't know how to behave."

"Hah! How dare you?!"

She said and she grab my hair tight. I yelled in pain grabbing other students attention. Lisa grabbed irene's hand and slap her. Then I went behind lisa. Other students looked at irene terrified while I was holding my laugh. Her gang started going towards us and we went fast in school. I stopped and open my locker to find something bad. Inside my locker I spot some big words with red color.

Ugly b!tch, fatass, kill yourself..

And other stuff were written on my locker. I was shocked, no one ever did that to me before. Before I close locker someone push me on ground. I hiss in pain and then looked up to see irene and her gang. She squat behind me and hold my hair tight. Her one friend squat beside me while holding big red marker. I tried to stand up but irene was holding my hair so tight. Then her friend started writing something on my face. Because I was weak and couldn't protect myself I started crying. Then someone splash water on irene. She yelled because it was cold water and stand up fast. Her friends looked at jisoo angry while she smirked. Rose and jennie made me stand up and push me behind them. Then someone yelled and we flinched. We looked back to find principal standing in front of us. He walked towards us with his angry face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS IS A SCHOOL! IF YOU ALL ARE NOT PLANNING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS SOON, I WILL. NOW YOU ALL WILL HAVE GREAT TIME AND MY OFFICE. NOW!"

He yelled at us and we looked angrily at irene and her gang. They were looking at us like we started all this. Then we head towards principals office.

"What is going to happend now?"

"I don't know but something bad, but it's not our fault."

I said to jennie and we all enter in office. I was sitting between rose and lisa while irene was sitting in chair like it's her throne. Then principal glare at all of us. Me and blackpink gulped but irene smirk.

"In my last 10 YEARS, NO ONE did what you guys did. NO, ONE. But you guys actually have courage. And you kim taehyung."

Teacher said and all of them looked at me. I didn't say anything because I don't know what did I do wrong. I did self-defense not bullying thing. Then he pointed finger at me.

"Your so called guard will not help you this time, because I am in charge. You all have 1 minutes to explain what happend back there or I'll give you punishment."

"Sir you see, first lisa pushed me on floor and my expensive purse got dirty."

"I. Did. Not. Push. You. Irene."

Lisa said and glare at her.

"You know what? Fine. I am just gonna look at cctv and then I'll give you punishment."

He said and we looked at him shocked. Why the hell should we get punishment because they started first?! After he looked at whole video he glare at us. Irene and her gang smirked.

"Lalisa Manoban, explain yourself now!"

"Sir I-I didn't do a-anything wrong--"

"Lalisa Manoban! I will not repeat myself, now!"

"SIR DON'T FORCE HER, SHE IS TELLING THE TRU--"

I was about to say something as a defense for lisa but then our principal slapped me really hard that my face turned on right side. I hold my face as I felt tears in my eyes.

"Kim Taehyung leave."

He said but I didn't leave out of shock what he did right now.

"NOW!"

He yelled and I flinch. I stand up and walked towards door. Then I leave room and went in my car fast. I was crying while driving, I couldn't help myself. Once I reached mansion I went in my bedroom fast and close the door hard.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

I yelled so hard and started crying. I punched my bed and hold my pillow tightly. Then someone enter in.