[12]

Taehyung Pov

I went down and started walking in living room. I didn't mention early that living room looked beautiful too!

 I didn't mention early that living room looked beautiful too!

I spot my boyfriend sitting near his brother. I walked towards them but I didn't find some comfortable spot to sit. Then jungkook move a side to let me know that I can sit in the middle. I slightly blushed and sit between them. I looked at jungguk and lean on his shoulder. He put his hand behind my head. I could feel that jungkook is sad so I smiled at him. He notice that and smiled too a little.

"So what are we going to watch?"

Jinnie asked and jiminie turned to her. We looked at them too.

"How about some movie? We can make this like a movie night!"

"Yes that would be great!"

I said and jungguk lean towards table and hold remote. He give it to jiminie and lean back on couch.

"Sure we can make this like a movie night if you girls say so."

He said and I cover my face for few seconds. Then jungkook stand up and went in kitchen.

"I'll he right back, you can start without me."

He said and we turned to tv. Jiminie go on netflix and put some movie named candy man. I heard for this movie before and I know it's horror. After some seconds jungkook came back and sit. After half an hour we saw some scene that make me scared. I hold on jungguk shirt tightly and he looked at me. He pull his arm away and hugged me. I flinch when we saw some jumpscare. Then when scary part go I lean back on couch. Jungkook pull his arm away from my waist and hold my hand in his. Then I feel someone hugging my second hand. It was jungkook. He looked at me scared and wanted to take away his hand but I hold it tight. He blushed and hold my hand again.
After movie ended we went upstairs. I went in jungguk's room and sit on his bed waiting for him. I could tell that he is in bathroom right now. He then enter in his room and smiled at me. I smiled back and he sit near me.

"You can't sleep without me right?"

He said and I nodded. He then put hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he stand up.

"You can lay in bed I'll be back soon."

He said and I went in his bed. Hmm his room haved some nice scent. After few minutes he got back and turned light off. He went in bed as I turned towards him. He cupped my face and pull his hands on my waist brining me close to him.

"I am so happy that you're here."

"Me too."

"I talked to your principal and he said that you'll have new teacher."

"Aww thank you baby."

"All for you."

He said and he snugged his face on my neck. I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders and neck.

"Let's sleep now. Tomorrow I'll tell you surprise."

He said and I nodded. After few minutes we both fall asleep in each other warm embrace.