[9]

Taehyung Pov

On my instagram, snapchat and other apps I spot lot's of messages. And every question was like:

"Omg, you dating Jeon Jungkook?!"

"Is jeon jungkook your boyfriend?"

"Why are you hanging out with my daddy? Are you slut?!"

They were some jealous girls that I find so annoyed. They were jealous because I was hanging out with jungkook. I blocked them all. And unfortunately it took me so long to block them all. After hour and half I succeeded. I put new photo of me and trying to guess how many likes will I got. Then I got some notification. It was from jungkook.

Jk: hey, it's me jungkook

Thv: oh hello

Jk: in the end, your teacher is kind of an asshole

Thv: yeah I agree

I want to ask you something..

Jk: sure what is it?

Thv: did you really mean when you said that I am your girlfriend?

Jk: it was only to protect you from teacher but..

Thv: ?

Jk: actually nevermind

Thv: oh okey

Jk: i'm going now, I have training, see you later

Thv: okey, bye

I put my phone on bed and looked at watch. Oh my! It's already 10! Men, I forgot that I have homework for tomorrow! And it's math! Oh no, no!
I went to my desk and sit on chair. I put my book and notebook on table and started writing. After f*cking hour and half all questions were done. I laid in bed and cover myself with blanket. After some minutes I fall asleep.

Jungguk Pov

I was in my office but I couldn't focuse. I missed my girlfriend. I was thinking to ask her If she wants to live with us along with her sister so they don't have to be alone. But, I didn't know if she would accept that offer. In the end I started doing some paperwork and after some minutes my brother come in my office.

"Hey jungguk, something happend."

"I don't have time now."

"It's about taehyung."

He said and I looked at him worried.

"What? What happend to her? Is she alright?!"

I stand up but my brother pull me down by pressing my shoulders with his hands.

"You were on mission yesterday and I was trying to find some papers but I couldn't find it in my room so I went in your room BUT I didn't broke anything. Your phone was ringing and I saw it's from your girlfriend. I picked it up but I didn't do anything wrong. In the end, she didn't called me, her teacher called me and said that I need to be in his office because she did something with his daughter. I went in school and in the end teacher tried to slap her but I stopped him."

"What! That's bastard! How dare he?!"

I yelled slaming hands on the table. Then I looked at my brother with serious face.

"How did you introduce yourself?"

I asked and he looked down on his lap. I sighed and pull him in big hug. He hugged me. I feel some tears on my shoulder and pulled away from hug. I looked at my brother with worried eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean t-to---"

"Shh it's okey. I know you like her too."

I said and he looked at me shocked.

"You d-do?"

"Yes and I hope she will accept you."

I said and I wiped his tears with my hands. My brother leave to mansion and I stayed in office for few minutes. I looked at my papers and I sigh. I'm lazy now. I'll do in tomorrow. I said in my head and head home. After I got home I went on instagram and saw taehyungie new post.