[7]

Taehyung Pov

When we got home we went in our rooms and started changing. I laid on my bed and started thinking about our kiss!! I blushed when I remember how he hold my face! I really like him even though we know each other for day or two days. I prepared clothes for tomorrow and fall asleep thinking about jungguk.

~ Time Skip ~

I wake up again by my super annoying alarm and put clothes for school. Me and jinnie ate cereal. I say goodbye to her and after half and hour of driving I got in front of school. I walked to my locked with blackpink and we started talking about how badass we were yesterday.

"Taetae does it still hurt?"

"A little but she will pay for it."

I said and they nodded. When bell ring I went in english class and sit on some spot. Than I notice someone very familiar to me who sit next to me. It was jack, oh crap not again.

"Oh I am again sitting near this beauty? I am so lucky."

He said but I didn't reply anything.

"Anyways game is today after cafeteria and I am happy because someone will be there."

He said and I looked shocked. I forgot about this game shit, no, no, no!! I can't do this now, I am in relationship with jungguk. I was thinking to make an excuse and I succeeded.

"Actually jack I--"

I force myself and cough and he looked at me worried.

"I am not f-feeling well today."

"Hmm I see, but still you can watch me while I'm playing, okey?"

He said and I nodded. Gosh, he is really annoying and persistent. Then I spot irene in room. She looked at me and smirked. One of her friend was with her and before teacher came they threw some papers on me. I picked them up and throw them back at them as they laughed. Teacher finally come and started teaching. Teacher called irene to solve some problem on board and she started walking. She purposely bump on me and fall on ground. Teacher looked at us in shock.

"Taehyung? What's wrong with you!"

Irene shouted at me and teacher looked at me. I was looking at her shocked.

"In principal office now!"

"But I didn't do--"

"NOW TAEHYUNG."

Teacher shouted at me and before I stand up I notice irene smirking. I walked out of classroom and walked towards principal office. I knocked and after some seconds he let me in.

"Oh hello taehyung. Can I help you?"

"Actually I--"

"Yes, you can help him."

Teacher said walking in his office. He sit next to principal and looked at me angrily.

"I can't believe it or either you but taehyung push my daughter in front of everyone."

"No, that's not true!"

"Then what's true taehyung?"

"Look I didn't hit her or something like that, she fall by herself--"

"Hah! Nonsense!"

Teacher said and he pointed finger at me. He is an real asshole.

"Let's call her guard and maybe than she will speak."

Teacher said and I looked at him shocked. I mean how is he that mean!
He took my phone and pick some number. I was sitting there uncomfortable now by situation.

"May I know who I am speaking to?"

"I am her principal and we would love you to show up now."

Teacher said and then nodded. Then we started waiting for my boyfriend.

Jungkook Pov

I was trying to find some papers but I couldn't find it at my room so I started searching my brother's room. Someone called him and I looked at his phone and answered it. In the end it was taehyung principal. It was some serious situation, well, I think it is, based on his voice. I went in car and started driving to her school. I know I am doing wrong but I want to come to her school to see her because...

She stole my heart too.