[19]

Taehyung Pov

I wake up to find my boyfriends still beside me. They were looking at me and I smiled. We kiss each other and did our morning routine. I change my outfit and did makeup to look pretty.

"Babe you know that you don't need that, you're already beautiful."

Jungkook said and hold my face with his hands. I hold his hands and kissed him.

"I know, it's just for school."

"Yeah I get that haha, let's go now."

He said and we went downstairs. I was about to sit in my car but jungguk hold my hand. He turned me towards some direction and I spot some black four meters long limusine.

"Darling, from today you're going in school in this limusine."

"Really?"

"Yes baby, everything for you."

He said and I hugged him. We greeted and I went in limusine. Some guards were in front of limusine because that was their job to make sure that I got in school safe. When I got out of car some guard stop me.

"We will come for you at 2 pm."

"Okey."

I went in school and spot blackpink. We have first class together and after 90 minutes we went in cafeteria. After few minutes 2 girls come to us and looked at me.

"Omg, are you kim taehyung?"

"We heard so much about you and jungkook!"

"Are you two together?"

I was so annoyed by them because they were probably his fan girls. But not like b!tchy fan girls, fan girls in good way. I smirk a little and look at them.

"Yes I am."

"Really?? Omg!!"

They shout happily and started jumping a little. They were happy to hear that I am jungkook's boyfriend unlike red velvet who were glaring at us.

"I am jeon twins girlfriend."

"What?! Jeon twins girlfriend?! Really?"

"Yes, girls, is that all?"

Jennie asked looking at girls. Girls than looked at me and hold their phone.

"One more thing, can we get umm--"

"Sure, rose can you take picture of us?"

"Okey."

Girls sit beside me and rose took a picture. Then they went back in their seat and we started talking among each other. Then jinnie and jiminie enter. Some boys started staring at them while they were walking. Students were shocked because they never saw them before. Irene and her gang was also shocked. My sister and bff sit beside me.

"This place's about to blow."

Jinnie said and we all smirk. I feel that someone is staring at me so I turned back to see 7 boys looking at me. I smirk and then looked at irene. I showed her two middle fingers and boys who were looking at me yell out of shock. I spot that they were licking their lips while looking at me. I just turned around and put my arms on the top of chair. Plan is great. Everything is going so smoothly.. and the best part is that irene have no idea what will happened. Then someone enter in cafeteria wearing a black long hoodie with blue ripped jeans. Jinnie and jiminie moved from their sit so jungguk could sit near me. I could feel that irene is looking at us. Poor girl, she is probably wondering why the hell is there 7 people at one table but she will find out soon..

Then I went in action. I was going towards chef to give back the plate. Irene smirked and looked at her friends. I know something bad is going to happen so I just continue walking. Then irene put her leg in front of me thinking that I didn't saw her. I purposely tripped on her leg and fall on ground. She started laughing with her friends. Some students started laughing too. I smirked and stand up. I turned around and face her. I grab her bottle of water and throw it on her head like she did to me. She stand up angrily and looked at me. Boys in the cafeteria were watching us like it's third world war. Some of them were cheering for me and some for irene. She grabbed my hair and pull it down. I know self defense and karate but I acted like I am weak. Then she was about to slap me but I didn't feel anything.