[13]

Jungguk Pov

I feel that taehyung turned around so her back was now facing me. I acted like I fall alseep because I couldn't stop thinking about something. About taehyung and my brother. I hugged her waist and bring her close to me to feel her warm. I was worried about situation between me, taehyung and my brother. Even though we always fight I know when he is in love. I care for my brother and I want him to find girlfriend who will take care of him and love him like taehyung loves me.
I hope that everything will went great tomorrow.

Taehyung Pov

I wake up to see my babe still behind me hugging my waist. I turned around and face him. I smiled at him and put my hand on his hair. I started stroking his hair gently. Then he open his eyes and I looked at him shocked. I was about to move my hands from his hair but he hold them.

"I love that, please don't stop."

He said and I smiled. After some minutes we went out of bed. I pick my clothes and went in bathroom to change. I started striping and put my regular clothes on. I have blue skirt and white shirt on me. While I was putting my shirt on someone enter and I got startled.

"Omg I'm so sorry."

I recognize him by his voice, it was jungkook.

"It's okey."

I said and he closed the door. I was a little embarrassed because I don't know if he saw me in bra or he didn't. After I put my shirt on I open door and saw jungkook leaning on wall. He walked towards bathroom and before he enter he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in bathroom."

"It's okey don't worry. We will get used to this."

I said and we smiled. I went in my room and put shoes that I was wearing yesterday. They look so amazing, all black, I like that color. I sit on chair and started doing my makeup. After 10 minutes I was done. I went downstairs to find jungkook and jungguk standing near door. Jungguk went towards me and we kissed. I could feel that jungkook was sad but I didn't know how to cheer him now because I have school now.

"Be safe baby. I'll tell you surprise when you got home."

He said and we greeted. I went towards jungkook and greet him too. Then I went to my super boring school. I don't wanna talk about it now because no one cares for school to be honest. After school I went in my car and drive to mansion. I open door and went upstairs to my room. While I was putting my school bag on floor I heard door opening. Jungguk open it and I spot jungkook behind him. They enter and closed the door. Jungguk walked towards me and sit on bed. Jungkook kneel in front of me with some box in his hand. I put hands on my mouth looking at him shocked. He then looked at me and I slightly blush.

"Taehyung, I know that this may sound weird but I love you. Just like my brother, it's not confidence, you stole my heart too and today I wanted to tell you how much I adore you and love you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

He said but I didn't say anything. I was shocked yet excited to hear all of this! I am actually in love with jeon twins! Omg I am gonna scream! I looked at him and I could tell that he's nervous. He then stand up. I looked at his face and spot some wet tears inside his eyes. I quickly run towards him and place my arms on his neck. He was shocked but he still have courage and hug my waist. I looked at him and wipe his tears.

"Shh don' cry. I love you too jungkook."

"W-wait, really?"

"Yes, the moment I met you and the moment when you save me from my teacher, I realize how much I love you."

He smiled and hug me tightly. I chuckled and put face on his shoulder. Then I feel someone behind me. I know it's jungguk. They both were hugging my waist. I put my other hand on jungguk's neck and pull him close. It's was very lovely hug. After few seconds we pulled away. They both look at me and smiled. We spend most of the day playing and talking.