[6]

Taehyung Pov

When jimin spot me and run towards me and we hugged. He then looked at my head and shocked.

"Omo taetae what happend?"

"Abb--"

I was about to say something but I spot that jeon twins are looking at me and I blushed a little.

"I got in fight with irene again, I'll tell you later."

I whisper to his ear and he nodded. Jimina then leave me and went with yoongi somewhere. I looked behind me and saw that jinnie already left with her boyfriend. Jungguk laughed and I looked at him.

"It looks like they already left you. Would you like to see whole mansion?"

"That would be great, thank you."

I said and after half an hour we explore everything. It was actually fun, we have themes to talk. Right now we were sitting on jungguk's bed. I was amazed by look of his room. Then I look at him and notice that he was staring at me the whole time I was adoring his room.

We started leaning towards each other slowly. Tension was high and I notice that he looked at my lips. Pink color was on my cheeks as I looked at his eyes. He put his hand gently on my face as I hold it. THEN HE KISSED ME!! AHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Then someone burst in room and we flinch.

"Hey bro--"

His brother said but then stopped and looked at our position. We back away from each other and I look up to see furious jungguk. I could tell by his gaze that he wanted his brother to leave, I mean I want that too in this situation. He leave room and jungguk looked at me again.

"I'm sorry, my brother don--"

"It's okey, I understand."

I said and he smiled.

"Taehyung, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!"

I said and I hugged him by putting my arms on his neck. He hugged my waist bringing me close to his chest. He looked at me and kiss my cheek. I blushed and we pulled away. We started talking about some personal stuff like what food we like, what outfit we like, and others.. I looked at my watch and saw it was 9 pm.

"Oh it's 9 pm already, I think we should go, I have school tomorrow."

"It's okey, let me accompany you."

He said and I nodded. We went downstairs to find everyone already waiting for us. I went towards jinnie and we all say goodbye. I hugged jiminie too and we leave mansion.

Jungguk Pov

When taehyung got in our mansion with her sister I was amazed by her beauty and outfit. We spend time together and even share our first kiss. I was so pissed that my brother interrupted our romantic moment but taehyung was fine with it. I notice some wound on her head but since she was leaving I didn't want to ask what happend. If anyone is bullying my baby than something bad will happend to them. In the end, jungguk always find out.