[4]

Taehyung Pov

Weekend was awsome. We spend so much time together and I was now thinking about jungguk. I never said this and it will be my first time. I will be exicited on monday because I'll see my friend or crush.

I wake up this time by my alarm. I stop it and stand up lazily. I head to wardrobe and put some clothes on me. My look in the end⬇️

(Just ignore blood on shirt)

I went downstairs and this time eat breakfast. After I was done jinnie came to me and we say goodbye to each other. When I got in front of school I spot blackpink waiting for me again. Aww they're so caring. I went towards them and we all greeted. We went to our lockers and put our stuff in it. Then I feel some stares on me and look a side to see some boys. They were looking at me like I am a hot chick or something. I smirk and notice that lisa spot them too.

"Omg they are so pervert."

Lisa said looking at them.

"Wait who's pervert?"

Jisoo said and others turn to us.

"Shh queit, boys again."

Lisa said and they nodded. We went outside and sit on fence. We all were wearing skirts because that was school rule and we liked it in some way. We were talking about how will I meet jungguk and probably his brother too. After some minutes jack came towards us. Girls looked at him like they will kill him any second and I looked at him with normal face.

"Hey girls."

"Hi."

Jennie said to him and then he looked at me. He put his hand on the fence and leaned on it.

"I was thinking, you know we have football game today, and I wanted you to cheer for me."

He said smirking and I looked at girls. They were annoyed by him like always. I started thinking and after few seconds I decide.

"Sorry I can't do that but I can watch you playing."

"Nevermind then, I'm still happy that you will come and watch it."

He said and he winked at me. Then he leave with his friends. I was disgusted and then bell ring. We went in our classes and after 90 boring minutes we head to cafeteria. On my way I saw Jisoo and we walked together to table where were others. After some minutes irene and her gang showed up and looked at us like we're some trash. She took her phone in hand and we all started looking at her. Boy, this is going to be interesting. We were watching her reaction if she will find our that we hacked her instagram account. She took picture of her food and fer friends and she was about to post it but after we saw her reaction we turned back to the table and started laughing. I could feel she looked at us but we couldn't stop laughing. She stand up and her gang followed her. She stands beside us holding her phone.

"Did you hack my account?"

We looked at her and then smirk.

"Why would WE hacked your ugly instagram account?"

I said that to her and she put her hand on her chest as sign of offense. Girls smirked and then I feel something hit my head. I saw bottle on floor and then looked at her angrily.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I said and I slap her really hard. I could hear that blackpink laughed and all students turn towards us. One of her friend tried to slap me too but I kick her in stomach. Then someone hold my hair from behind and blackpink stand up. Lisa release grip on my hair and I face her.

"Hah you think that you're hot chick just by wearing this black suit and white shirt?! Haha how pathetic."

She said but this time instead of my punch she got punched by jennie. All student put their hand on their mouth as sign of being shocked. I hold juice that I was drinking and throw it in irene. She yelled and her friends looked at her. I smirked and started laughing along with blackpink.

"Haha you think that you're queen of beauty? You're just some ugly fat w!ore that wants all attention to herself! F*ck off!"

I said and I leave cafeteria with blackpink. Some guys and girls were amazed by my confidence. I looked at jack and saw that he smirk. I looked back to see irene trying to clean herself. Other students were laughing at her and she looked pissed. Well, she deserved it.