[26]

Taehyung Pov

He was shocked at first but than he pull me close to him and deepend the kiss. Then we pulled away and I did same with jungguk. After our kiss I looked at jungkook to find him looking curious? I raised my eyebrows while looking at him trying to understand what he want now. Then he looked at me and smirk.

"We still have to do revenge on irene. I'm sorry, I realize now that she was pretending as new employee."

"Oh yes babe, how can I forget about that beautiful part."

I said smirking. Then I started thinking about how can I get revenge on her. After few minutes something fall on my mind making me smirk. I looked at my boyfriends to find them looking curious at me.

"What do you have on your mind?"

"Follow me."

I said to jungguk and we all went downstairs. After we got down we spot everyone in living room. They were sitting on couch. I walked over to blackpink, bestie and sis. I sit between jiminie and jisoo.

"Everything is okey?"

Lisa asked me and I nodded. My boyfriends sit beside their friends and then looked at us.

"I have plan how to get a revenge on irene."

"Really, start speaking girl."

Rose said to me and I started explaining how to humiliate irene.

"So when irene comes to your office, you both will pretend that you broke up with me. And if she make a move, and I think she probably will, just let her. I will be behind you and her. And than I'll do something that I can't tell you yet, but you'll see soon.."

I said and they all agreed.

"And of course, you all can kick her after me."

I said to blackpink, bestie and sis and we all started laughing. Finally after few hours we went in bed.

~ Time Skip ~

We wake up and did our morning routine. I was full of energy today because something fun is going to happened. We all grab some snack to eat on the way to their building. After 20 minutes we got on destination and went out of car. My friends, bestie and sis were behind me so when I kick her they can have a better view.
Jungguk's got in jungkook's office and there action starts. We hide behind some wall and after few minutes irene came to his office. She was about to close the door but jungkook hold it and leave it a little open. I smirked and went near door. I lean on the wall beside the door to hear better.

"Hi jungkook and jungguk oppa. How are you today? I can do something for you."

She said to my babe in so b!tch voice like eww. I started peeking from the door to the office just to see this b!tch standing near my boyfriends.

"Hmm sure. Show us."

Jungkook said while sitting on the chair. She smirked and walked towards him. She then SIT on his lap! Jungkook groan at first but then relaxed. I am happy that we're just faking this situation. She lean on his chests and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Did anyone ever told you that you have amazing and strong chest daddy."

She said that to jungkook. Oh no! That's it! I burst in his office and looked at her. Me and her made eye contact. She smirked thinking that she win. I walked towards her and hold her hair tightly. Then I pulled her so hard that she fall on the floor. My boyfriends put their hands on their mouth out of shock. I squat beside her and slap her really hard. She put her hand on her cheek and looked at me angry. She was about to slap me but I hold her arm and twisted it making her screaming.

"You b!tch still dare to touch MY boyfriends HA?!"

"Hah, looks like you aren't their girlfriend anymore."

"Keep dreaming irene."

Jungguk said and irene looked at us shocked. Jungguk went towards me and hold my waist.

"She is still OUR girlfriend while you are NOTHING to us."

"W-what? B-but why?"

"Hmm just a little revenge you dumb girl."

"DON'T CALL ME DUMB YOU WH$RE!"

She yelled at me and was about to punch me but jungkook hold her hand.

"Don't you dare!"

She looked at him shocked while I just smirk. Then he pushed her far from us and walked beside me. He put his hand over my shoulder and kiss my cheek. I could feel how angry she was right now. She turned around and was about to leave the office but someone blocked her way. It was jinnie. Jinnie looked at irene with evil eyes. Than jinnie started walking towards her while she keep going backwards. When irene feel the table behind her she stopped. Jinnie slapped her and I started laughing.

"I warned you a long time ago to stay away from my sister but no, you are really dumb stupid b!tch!"

Jinnie said to irene and than looked at me. I looked at blackpink and smirked. Oh my, how I love the last part of revenge. Blackpink walked in and looked at irene like their pray. We watched how blackpink beat the shit out of irene while laughing. After few minutes they were done.

We went back to the mansion and started enjoying our life. Everything is great! I got rid of irene and her gang.
In school, no one dare to mess with me or insult me. In the end I am happy to have jeon twins as my boyfriends.

~~~

Thank you for reading this book! I hope you enjoy through the story. And thank my dear friend which I mentioned in the beginning of the story who recommended this story.
Purple you army💜