[16]

Taehyung Pov

I didn't look back because right now I was in pain. I was about to again punch bed but someone hold my hand. I looked up and saw jungguk. He was holding my left hand and looked at me with worried eyes. I put my face on pillow again crying silently. He then sit on bed and pull me gently by my waist. He was hugging my waist with one of his hand while the other hand pulled my chin up. He looked at me and gently put his hand on my face. Then he hugged me and started rubbing my back. Someone back hugged me, and I knew it was jungkook.

"Baby what happend?!"

Jungkook said putting his head on my shoulder. I pulled away from hug and looked at them.

"S-something b-bad happend i-in s-school, I'm s-sorry."

I said stuttering and jungguk pulled me in tight hug again. Then he wipe my tears and kiss my cheek softly.

"Can you tell us what happend in school?"

He said and I nodded. We change our position that now I was sitting between them. They were hugging my waist and caressing my hair.

"I-I went i-in front of s-school and s-spot my friends h-having fight with my b-bullies. B-because irene's b-bag fall on f-floor and got d-dirty. T-then I w-went to help t-them but t-that irene h-hold my h-hair tightly. W-we went then in s-school and t-than she p-pushed me on f-floor and h-her friend s-sarted w-writing---"

I stopped because I couldn't describe how I am feeling right now. They started caressing my face as I hold their hands.

"Sshh it's okey baby."

Jungkook said while I was breathing heavely. Jungguk was looking at my colored face with angry eyes. I looked down on my lap and his eyes softed.

"We're gonna handle that baby. You said enough shhh. Just relax."

He said while I was resting on his shoulder.

"I have a great plan how to do a revenge on her."

Jungkook said and we looked at him. He wipe my tears away and smiled. I smiled too. Then he kissed my forehead and hold my hands in his.

"Rest angel okay?"

"C-can you b-both rest w-with me?"

"Sure sweetheart."

Jungguk said and we laid down. Jungkook cover us with blanket and after some minutes we fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

I wake up and saw dark. I rubbed my eyes and then feel something on my stomach. I looked down and saw jungguk's arm. I smiled and then looked at my left. Jungkook was looking at me already. I smiled and put my hands on his neck bringing him close.

"I thought you guys left."

"We will never leave you taehyung."

Jungguk said kissing my head. He looked at me and smiled. After some minutes we stand up and leave room. Then jungkook hold my hand and went in bathroom. I washed my face and red color started falling on sink. I feel some tears on my face but I wipe them fast. Then we went downstairs. We sit on couch and jungguk hold my face gently.

"Who dare to slap our baby?"

"My p-principal."

After jungkook heard that he smirked.

"Oh that bastard, he didn't dare to speak when I fire the teacher but he have courage to slap our princess."

"Interesting, he will pay for that. But not from us, from our baby."

Jungguk said and I smiled. Then both of them kissed my cheek.

"I badly want to see how will our baby slap him."

"He will get more than that."

I said smirking and they smirked too.

"If your slap won't be the same power he slapped you than we will personally slap him."

Jungkook said and we laugh. In the end they make me from sad to happy. They are my everything and I really love them. Then someone open door and we looked back to see namjin and yoonmin.