[22]

Taehyung Pov

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Let's watch movie tonight!"

"Sure babe, great idea."

He said and we stand up. I went in jungkook's room just to find him sleeping in his bed. I laughed a little and sit beside his sleeping figure. Than I looked at jungguk.

"We will watch movie without him or?"

"Hmm let me see."

He said and walk towards his brother. He started tickling him but he didn't wake up. I laughed a little.

"Nope. We will watch without him."

"Haha okey, let's go."

We went downstairs and spot everyone in living room. We put some movie and enjoy. I was leaning on jungguk's arm. My sis was beside me on right side. She was like jiminie hugging her boyfriend. My friends were on other couch. Then jungguk kissed the top of my head and I smiled. Blackpink just laughed at us and continue watching. Movie was not long, about 45 minutes. And right now we were in 20. I couldn't help myself and yawned. Jungguk just chuckled at me and bring me close to him. After some minutes jungkook came and sit on the other side. Now I was between them. After movie we went upstairs. I and jungguk went in jungkook's room.

"Movie was good."

"Yeah, too bad jungkook was sleeping and he started watching halfway through the movie."

Jungguk said laughing at his brother.

"Hey you should have woken me up."

Jungkook said looking at his brother.

"Taehyungie tried to wake you up but on your sleeping figure I decided to not wake you up."

"Next time we will all watch movie okay?"

"Sure sweetheart."

Jungkook said walking towards me. I put my arms on his neck and kiss him.
I did same to jungguk and we all went in bed. Jungkook was hugging my waist from behind while I was facing jungguk. We fall asleep in each others embrace.