[11]

Taehyung Pov

I made my way inside house and started looking for jinnie. I went upstairs and knock on her door. She opened it and let me in.

"Soo are we going?"

I asked her curious and she laughed at me.

"Yes, we're goin--"

"YESS THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

I said and hugged her. We both laugh and pulled away.

"Go pack your things, we are going
in 7."

She said and went in my room fast. I started looking for my suitcase and after some minutes I find it. I started putting clothes and all important things in bag. After hour I was done. I took my phone in hands and spot it was 5 pm. Relax, you still have two hours. I went on instagram and started chatting with my boyfriend.

Thv: hello babyy

Gguk: helloo, did jinnie tell you decision?

Thv: yess! We're going in 7!

Gguk: that's great! I'm so happy to hear that!

Thv: yeah me too

Can I ask you something?

Gguk: you don't need to ask if you can ask me, just ask darling

Thv: oh okey, will I have my
own room?

Gguk: of course but If you will feel lonely you can come in mine too ;)

Thv: sure I can

Gguk: okey then see you soon baby, and when you come I'll give you some surpise

Thv: aww you didn't have to🥺

Gguk: yes I had to❤️

I smiled and put phone on bed. I spend two hours on painting some pictures. I love painting. In free time I order some canvas and colors for drawing. After hour and half I was done. I posted picture on instagram and in 5 minutes I got lot's of notifications.

  ❤️7641 💬3675

  ❤️7641 💬3675

  Thv 🖌️🎨

I looked at comments and smiled. Jimina write some of them just like blackpink. I was so happy that they love picture.

"Taetae hurry up! We're going now!"

Jinnie said and I fast went in bathroom to clean my hands from paint. After I did that I started putting clothes on me. I haved blue jeans and undershirt. My outfit in the end⬇️

 My outfit in the end⬇️

I went downstairs and spot jinnie in front door

"Girl good outfit!"

She said and I laughed. Then we went im car and jinnie started driving. We were talking about our new life in jeons mansion. After half an hour we got in front of mansion. When we leave car someone back hugged me. I turn my head back and spot jiminie!!

"Hello b!tches!"

Jiminie said and we greeted. Then we went inside and spot others in living room sitting and probably waiting for us. Jiminie walk with us in living room and forced cough. Others turned back and when they spot us they stand up. Jinnie run towards namjoon and I walked towards my boyfriends. I will adress them as my boyfriends because I have feeling that jungkook likes me too. Jungguk hugged me putting his arms on my waist. I did same with his neck pulling him closer. After some seconds we pulled out and he smiled at me.

"You are so beautiful."

"T-thank you. You look good too."

I reply and blushed. He chuckle and put his arm behind my back.

''Let's go, I'll show you your room."

He said and I nodded. We went upstairs. While we were walking I could feel some stare, and I knew from who it was.

"This is jungkook's room."

He said pointing his finger towards one room.

"This is mine and this is yours."

He pointed at two close rooms. Then we went inside and I started putting my things in room. My new room looked really beautiful.

"Wow this is so beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it."

He reply and I looked at him.

"I'll be down in some minutes, I need to unpack my things."

"Oh yeah right-- I'll be down in living room."

He said and walked out of room. I chuckled and after 10 minutes I put every thing in their place. From books for school to my personal stuff. Even though I wanted to burn books. I smiled again looking at room and after some minutes went down.