[5]

Taehyung Pov

After school we went outside and say goodbye to each other. I went in my car and after 15 minutes I got on my destination. I went inside the house agressivly but I didn't slam door hard because jinnie would kill me if I did that. I was about to go upstairs but I heard sigh behind me.

"Hey what happend?"

Jinnie asked and I looked at her with sad eyes. She hugged me and after some seconds pulled away.

"I just had tired day at school."

I said but my eyes were on verge of crying. I could see that jinnie didn't believe me.

"Is it about irene again?"

She asked and I nodded. Tears started falling on my face and I started crying. Jinnie was shocked to see me crying so she hugged me again.

"She t-threw a full bottle of w-water on my h-head!"

I said and jinnie touched my head. She yelled and I flinch.

"Oh my this b!tch will pay! What did she do! Come on follow me."

She said and I looked at her in fear.

"W-wait, what? J-jinnie? Am I-I bleeding?"

I asked her but she took me with her in living room. She put aid kit on sofa and started doing this medical things. I hiss a little while she was putting something on my head.

"Next time if she do anything to you, I'm gonna go personal to principal."

She said while I was wiping my tears.

"Taetae don't be sad, today you have a date!! Remember?"

She said and I looked at her shocked. I almost forgot about our date! Before I went upstairs I looked at her.

"Jinnie! You're coming with me too!"

"Of course I am!"

She yelled back and I laughed. Before I change my clothes I looked at mirror to see am I in good state. I looked at my head and touched it gently. It was hurting even If I touched it gently so I move my hand. I started looking for some good outfits and after half an hour I decide what I will wear.

I went downstairs to find jinnie almost ready. She was looking for her purse. I went towards her holding her purse and she looked at me.

"It was in my room clumsy."

I said and we laughed. I sat in the passenger seat while jinnie was driving. I call jimina and we were talking about my date and that we will come to their mansion. After half and hour we got on destination and jinnie stopped the car. I looked at mansion and my mouth drop. He lives here?! Omg, this is so beautiful!

I could feel jinnie staring at me and laughing

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

She said and I nodded. We went in front door and knocked. Door was opened by some young but tall man.

"Hi baby!"

Jinnie said and hugged him.

"This is my sister taetae."

"Namjoon."

He said and we shake hands.

"You know jungguk can't stop talking about you. He is totally in love. Let's go in."

He said and I blushed. We enter in and I spot my bestfriend, his boyfriend and jeon brothers! I blushed as I look at them but I fastly cover my face and trying to act cool and relaxed.