[8]

Taehyung Pov

It was so bored that I started looking around office. After few minutes jungguk showed up. He sit on chair and teacher and principal looked at him shocked. He looked at them and than at me.

"What happend?"

The teacher looked at him and then folded his amrs on table.

"Well, t-taehyung push my daughter in front of all students."

Jungguk than looked at me. I saw at corner of my eye that he have something different. He have some bruise on his face, like jungkook-- Wait is that jungkook?! I looked at teacher and lean back on chair.

"Your daughter was bullying me since I enter in this school and you're making some excuse like it's my fault."

"What! My daughter is not bully! Now, you cross all limits!"

Teacher stand up from his chair and put his hand in the air. I put hands on my face waiting for slap but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes slowly to see jungkook holding his hand tight. Teacher looked at him shocked and jungkook just smirk.

"Did you just try to slap my girlfriend?!"

He said to teacher and he pull his arm away from jungkook's grip.

"I've seen enough. Let's go."

He said and hold my hand to stand up. We were about to leave room but jungkook turned back to him and I looked back too.

"Btw you're fired."

Jungkook said pointing at teacher. Teacher looked at principal for some answer or defense but principal didn't say anything. Oh men, how I love when people are afraid of my men.
While we were walking some students were looking at us shocked. Like, I am dating Jeon Jungkook. But in reality, I plan to. Some girls and boys were jealous but I don't care about them. I blushed when I looked that jungkook was still holding my hand in his. When we went outside he looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am, thank you."

"Come on, let's go home."

He said and I nodded. We went in his black car and sit down. I was trying to hide my legs because I have skirt. I could feel he notice that. He then give me some blanket to cover my legs. I take it and thank him.

"So um-- If I could ask, who is exactly person who bully you?"

"Some crazy b!tch in my school, Irene."

He nodded as I reply.

"But she is nothing towards me because I know self-defense and k-karate."

I was stuttering while I was saying that I know karate because I'll think that he will laugh at me.

"Wow! I didn't know that you know karate! Damn, you must be good at it than."

He said and I nodded blushing. Just like jungguk we have some themes to talk about. It was actually great to meet jungkook and talk to him. After some minutes we were in front of our house. I was about to leave car but he started speaking.

"I'm actually--"

"Jungkook, I know. Thank you again."

I said smiling.

"Always. Can I have your number please?"

He said and I nodded. I give him my number and went in my house. I open door and jinnie looked at me shocked.

"Wait, why are home early? Did something happend?"

"Ah, yes. Irene again but don't worry jungkook come and help me."

"Agh, that b!tch! Wait, it wasn't jungguk?"

"Nope, it was jungkook. And I notice that I have some problem..."

Jinnie looked at me and smiled.

"You love them both do you?"

"Y-yes but I don't know how will they react on that."

"Don't worry, I know everything will be fine. Let's go in living room. You can tell me what happend."

She said and we went in living room. I started talking about how teacher almost slapped me because of that
s!ut. After that I went to my room and closed the door. As soon as I turned on phone I saw like a thousand messages.
Like what the heck?! Am i famous or what the hell is happening?!