[25]

Taehyung Pov

We all looked at person who burst in my room. Everyone expect me widen their eyes. I made eye contact with jungkook but I didn't want to look at him so I look back at my lap.

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook said and was about to go towards us but jinnie stand up and stopped him. Jinnie hold jungkook's shoulders and made her way outside the room.

"Please let me talk to her!"

Jungkook said to my sister but she didn't let him. Since jungkook didn't want to fight against his friend's girlfriend he gave up. We could hear some new voices. Probably his brother and friends came, great. Then jungguk burst in my room. He went towards bed and after he sit he hugged me. I hugged him back while crying. Blackpink left the room and closed the door. Jungguk put his hand behind my head bringing me close to him. He was trying to cheer me up while I was crying.

"Omg baby I'm so sorry. I don't know how he dare to slap you. Shh it's okey now."

He said hugging me tightly. After few seconds he pulled away and hold my face gently. He kiss my cheek where jungkook slapped me. Then he pulled me back into a hug rubbing my back. Then someone enter and we turned towards him or her. As soon as we saw him I turned around angrily. Before I turned around I saw jungguk glaring at his brother. Even tho his brother hurt me I don't want them to be in bad relationship because of me.
Jungkook was about to walk towards me but jungguk stand up and stopped him.

"Not now jungkook."

"Please let me talk to her."

"You did enough!"

"I d-didn't want to! R-really! I'm s-so s-sorry t-taehyung."

Then jungguk whisper something in his ear and he was about to leave but I stopped him by grabbing his arm. I hugged him and he didn't waste any minute to hug me back. After a minute of hugging we pulled away. I looked down to the floor but he lifted my chin up gently. He wiped my tears with his hands carefully. He then looked at the mark that was on my face and kissed it. I smiled weakly and looked at him. He then kiss my forehead.

"I'm sorry, my intention wasn't to hurt you, I would never do that again."

He said and looked at my lips. He was staring at them but then he looked away. I understand what is going on. He is scared to kiss me because he hurt me few minutes ago. Even tho my cheek was still in pain I can't see him sad. I grabbed his neck and pull him into sweet, caring kiss.