Surprise

(3rd pov)

After Ira's stunning performance, the group of kages and their children all went to enjoy the festival. Although the kids later decided to have fun in the festival all together.

Ira was bit aloof while everyone was full of laughter and cheers. "Hey Ira.." she turned to see Kuro standing there bashfully with a bouquet of some kind of red flowers that must be indigenous to the island.

"You were awesome..uh t-these are for you." He said showing her the flowers while looking to the side. Ira blinked before realizing that he had bought flowers for her.

She slowly took it into her arms. "Thanks" she muttered with almost no enthusiasm.

"No problem, they reminded me of you so i thought you'd like them" Kuro smiled happily that she at least took the roses. However within Ira, Aria was scowling at the comment and trying to get Ira to rip the roses up into bits.

"So i was wondering...if we could continue our walk?" Kuro said hopefully. Ir a now looked into his eyes and tucked one of her red locks behind her ears.

"I-"

"Ira." a stern tone came.

The two turned to see none other then Shin. He had a slightly cheeky smile as he put his arm over her shoulders. "What're you doing here? Kushina is worried" he said ignoring Kuro.

Ira's eyebrow twitched as she roughly pushed his arm off her shoulders. I'm talking to someone." she said annoyed.

Shin finally turned and put on a fake smile seeing it was Kuro. "Oh Kuro long time no see." Shin said.

Kuro shifted uncomfortably as he slightly glared and nodded his head in acknowledgement. "You know each other?" Ira said confused. "Shin-san was in my class" Kuro spoke up with dread.

"what're you doing talking to Ira?" Shina asked, hiding a hiss.

"I just came to say she did well on her performance." Kuro growled. Sensing the tension building between the two, Ira sighed and handed Kuro back his flowers.

"I'm sorry but the tension is irritating me, please excuse me" She said with a cold voice as she turned around and walked off. Shin glared at Kuro who had the same look.

"Leave her alone" Shin said growling, Isobu taking over his senses.

"After you monster." Kuro growled back as he spun around and quickly walked away.

"Hoi Ira where the heck were you?" Haruki asked as he saw his sister approaching the group. Ira silently flicked his forehead. "There's no need to be so loud" she said calmly.